Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Cheating fellow fans

[quote user="Beauseant"]someone who had bought a ticket in the name of their cat[/quote]Missed a trick, should of got a Kitten ticket, would have made a saving.

"Who cares? Hardly the end of the world is it."

This.

You lot need to sort your lives out if this is the biggest thing that''s getting you worked up.

Out of interest - is there any law which says you can''t buy a season ticket for a cat?

I don''t have a cat but I do have a dog and I was thinking of buying him a season ticket next year.

He''s not interested in football in the slightest but I''m a rich, pompous person and wish to deny a true human supporter a seat

Its perfect timing by the club as most will have been paying since march on the credit, and in the T&C''s, one is not elligible for a refund after the start of the season.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=cat+watching+football&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=872&tbm=isch&tbnid=DqqAsR_Qw3JTuM:&imgrefurl=http://lykkenmainecoon.blogspot.com/2008/08/cat-watching-football.html&docid=W8FTD4p4BsuFfM&itg=1&w=320&h=257&ei=1sFUTtnHHdCdOuztlZgG&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=454&page=1&tbnh=129&tbnw=159&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:24,s:0&tx=122&ty=108

Guess he''ll have to watch the game at home now....

On a more serious note this is exactly why the club have taken these measures and guess what they''ve found some people abusing the system...right thing to do? you bet ya!

[quote user="Billabong"]Out of interest - is there any law which says you can''t buy a season ticket for a cat? I don''t have a cat but I do have a dog and I was thinking of buying him a season ticket next year. He''s not interested in football in the slightest but I''m a rich, pompous person and wish to deny a true human supporter a seat[/quote]

Ah but remember that there are 7 dog years for every human year. So if your dog is older than 3 then you''ll have to buy him a full price adult ticket

Incidentally do assistance dogs get in free?  What about getting an assistance cat?  Would that be legit?

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Lifeban !!!!
[/quote]

A life ban is a bit extreme, there may be a time in future when permanently severing ties with 200 fans will be seen as a silly move, I can remember us getting 12000 for a few league games in The Championship towards the end of the Chase days. Let''s put it into a bit of perspective, they haven''t thrown coins at corner takers, or racially abused a substitute,

I think a one year ban is sufficient punishment here, they miss our first year back in the Premier League, and will have to join the waiting list like everybody else next year. That will probably result in them having to buy casual tickets, so the club will recoup a fair bit of that cash.

They no doubt feel slightly ashamed and embarressed and most will learn their lesson. Some people just don''t have the brain cells unfortunately. I doubt we will see any posters here owning up to getting caught though ;-)
[/quote]

A life ban would be a soft punishment.

They should be keel hauled and flogged for denying the club money it is due.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

The 80 odd who haven''t come forward haven''t lost their tickets. They could just be away, but will have to validate them when they return. I don''t know whether those who have been banned got refrauds. [/quote]

What is a refraud?

Anybody who has defrauded the club should be investigated by the police and charged accordingly.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]How about a season ticket for your pet canary?[/quote]

What on earth are you on about?

"What on earth are you on about?"

He''s just being a bit cagey

just watch your step tangie

old habits die hard

one false answer and

Til will have your pet canary behind bars before you know has happened

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]How about a season ticket for your pet canary?[/quote]

What on earth are you on about?

[/quote]

If you had read the thread you would understand......

[/quote]

I have followed the thread since it started unlike those that drag it up from near the bottom of the page and then multi post one after the other and in this case do not use the quote button where the canary reference had come from i do not know.Silly me thought it was all about 200 fraudsters and a cat.

Personally I can see why people do it.The price of a football ticket is so much theses days and not everyone can afford it. If its the fact they make a little white lie so they get to see there beloved Norwich or not.... I can understand.