Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Looks like McNamee is happy to sit on his bum

seems like a nice thing for him to do and i hope the kid appreciates it

''Premiership Football Anthony McNamee''  hmm...

Big respect to you AM. You and him should have plenty of time together. On a Saturday afternoon at least... To be fair, i don''t see why he couldn''t still be effective on the wings off the bench, much as Bennett and Pilks look like they might be used. So he''d be good cover in that respect

If we don''t sign anyone else, then there might just be room for him in the 25 man squad, he can be an effective player. Maybe one we can keep until January at least and call upon when others are injured/tired/out of form, after all, he is our third choice natural winger.

I get the impression AM is more interested in his music than football at the moment by looking at his facebook page...

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Let us hope that he finds a new club quickly so he can move on and take the little (alleged) thug with him.[/quote]

Hear hear.....

[quote user="諾維奇城"]I get the impression AM is more interested in his music than football at the moment by looking at his facebook page...[/quote]Lot''s of people have interests away from their day job, otherwise what kind of life would we all be living? They are footballers, not catholic priests! We can assume that your interest out of work is searching for people that you don''t know on Facebook? Are you more interested in facebook than your job by any chance?

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Let us hope that he finds a new club quickly so he can move on and take the little (alleged) thug with him.[/quote]Maybe he just wants to give him a second chance?Craig Bellamy once took in an old school friend who has a heroin addict to try and get him clean, Kevin Nolan took in a roque Andy Carroll, and we are currently housing a (alleged) rapist (see what I have done there?) in one of Norfolk''s fine country homes. No uproar there? It makes me laugh to see people judge others like this, it''s McNamee''s home, not your home... he can have whoever he wants in there.

Agreed LeJugeWhy is this such a bad thing???Good on him for trying to be a bit benevolent.What was the last good deed you lot did???

[quote user="NWC"]Agreed LeJuge

Why is this such a bad thing???
Good on him for trying to be a bit benevolent.

What was the last good deed you lot did???
[/quote]

Good deed? Whoopee-frakkin-do, the majority of us on here do ''good deeds'' by just going about our business without burning, looting, raping and mugging. It''s not some poor, starving orphan he has taken in but an (alleged) crim.

I was talking about Macnamee, obviously!!If he''s taken in an "alleged Crim" as you so Daily Mail put it, I call that even more benevolent." the majority of us on here do ''good deeds'' by just going about our business" - that is so pompous its actually funny!

not sure of the legal side of things, but the report says the lad has to stay outside the M25, so Mc possibly could move?

Some think McNamnee doing is somehow doing a ''good deed''?

I don''t agree.

The lad our footballer is harbouring is an alledged thug. Let him stand trial and if proven guilty take his punishment - just like all the rest of the disruptive little s**** who were just waiting for an excuse to behave like they did.

Yes, MacNamee can have who he wants in his house; but Norwich fans are paying for it. Unlike the lad who appears to be somewhat averse to paying for things he took a fancy to. Allegedly.

[quote user="NWC"]I was talking about Macnamee, obviously!!
If he''s taken in an "alleged Crim" as you so Daily Mail put it, I call that even more benevolent.

" the majority of us on here do ''good deeds'' by just going about our business" - that is so pompous its actually funny!

[/quote]

Oh how pompous of me to assume that McNamee is doing such a good deed, that he''s such a better person than the rest of us as he harbours his (alleged) police attacking family member in his five bedroom house in the country, sitting around all day playing video games on his 50" plasma all paid for, of course, by our club. He surely has booked his place in heaven now...

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

I don''t agree.

The lad our footballer is harbouring is an alledged thug. Let him stand trial and if proven guilty take his punishment - just like all the rest of the disruptive little s**** who were just waiting for an excuse to behave like they did.

Yes, MacNamee can have who he wants in his house; but Norwich fans are paying for it. Unlike the lad who appears to be somewhat averse to paying for things he took a fancy to. Allegedly.

[/quote]

Yes, McNamee can also choose to spend his own money however he likes. Fans don''t pay him, or act as his keeper. Think you''ll find he has a contract with the club, not us.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[quote user="NWC"]Agreed LeJugeWhy is this such a bad thing???Good on him for trying to be a bit benevolent.What was the last good deed you lot did???[/quote]

Good deed? Whoopee-frakkin-do, the majority of us on here do ''good deeds'' by just going about our business without burning, looting, raping and mugging. It''s not some poor, starving orphan he has taken in but an (alleged) crim.

[/quote]Well done, you have just gone and got the thread deleted by mentioning a variety of crimes that this youth is not accused of. In fact, he isn''t accused of ANY of those crimes, he was seen waving a bottle, it doesn''t fall into any of ''burning'', ''looting'', ''raping'', or ''mugging'', you absolutely tool.

I don''t agree.

[/quote]

FFS, there are some idiots on here. He is not alleged to have taken anything without paying for it, as the link shows, it is fools like you making sweeping statements which make Archant and other media outlets afraid of libel threats. Only it would be you that would ultimately be held responsible pal, so watch your tongue, hey?

I don''t agree.

[/quote]"Let him stand trial and if proven guilty take his punishment."It would be a good idea if you learnt a little about the law of your own land before smacking the keyboard in ill judged anger. To be more specific, you need to learn what BAIL means. It is what happens before a trial, nobody is stopping him from standing trial. If he was to be locked up pre-trial then any time on remand would be deducted from his sentence, bail is PREFERRED where possible, because it keeps space free for those who are SENTENCED during their TRIAL.

[quote user="LeJuge"] he was seen waving a bottle
[/quote]

He was charged with violent disorder for heavens sake.You will be saying next that anybody charged with burglary was found wandering around inside a shop that was closed for business.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="LeJuge"] he was seen waving a bottle[/quote]

He was charged with violent disorder for heavens sake.You will be saying next that anybody charged with burglary was found wandering around inside a shop that was closed for business.

[/quote]"The teenager was allegedly caught on CCTV in the throng and wielding a bottle, it was heard."If that constitutes violent disorder then so be it, but his alleged offence is still holding a bottle. With the facist state jailing somebody for 6 months for the theft of a bottle of water, and with people being arrested for arranging a super soaker fight in Essex, it won''t be long until we all get arrested for breathing or leaving the house.That crime still differs substantially from the four listed above, so your point is mute anyway. It won''t be long until almost every kid in the country has a criminal record at this rate, this won''t be the last of the riots.

[quote user="LeJuge"]
 It won''t be long until almost every kid in the country has a criminal record at this rate.
[/quote]

What a stupid statement to make and to think you called another poster on this thread an utter fool.I get loud and clear where you are coming from but i just wonder what you would expect of the "fascist state" had your business been rampaged by mindless thugs or any of your relatives terrorised by the morons we saw on our TV screens during the riots.

Jeeezzuus if this had taken place in Syria  or the such like these little dickheads would mysteriously disappear and never be seen again and you have the nerve to call Britain of today a "fascist state".A "fascist state" wpuld not allow you no sit behind your computer screen and print such tosh.

"but i just wonder what you would expect of the "fascist state" had your business been rampaged by mindless thugs or any of your relatives terrorised by the morons we saw on our TV screens during the riots"

A police force that actually did something rather than stood by and watched.

Oddly enough I would expect that of a democratic country as well - sonething I am sure you would describe this country as

would you not TIL ?

[quote user="City1st"]"but i just wonder what you would expect of the "fascist state" had your business been rampaged by mindless thugs or any of your relatives terrorised by the morons we saw on our TV screens during the riots" A police force that actually did something rather than stood by and watched. Oddly enough I would expect that of a democratic country as well - sonething I am sure you would describe this country as would you not TIL ?[/quote]

No win situation in my view as robust assertive tactics would have brought out the police brutality brigade outraged that teenagers were being dragged off the streets and locked up.After all Lejuge claims that Mcnamee''s new lodger was only "waving a bottle".

Or possiby ''no action situation'' as the police responded to future cuts to their pay by standing back and watching.

" teenagers were being dragged off the streets and locked up "

Whereas smashing in the door and dragging them out of their houses to be locked up is not brutal.

Odd how taking stuff out of a shop is worthy of year in prison whereas illegally taking money from a newspaper is worthy of retirement on full pension.

Any thoughts that the two might be connected ?

don''t know if this link will work but he seems to of let himself go a bit over the summer

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=152190921521050&set=a.152190508187758.38971.100001904303063&type=1&pid=339446&id=100001904303063

[quote user="Mrs Tierney"]don''t know if this link will work but he seems to of let himself go a bit over the summer

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=152190921521050&set=a.152190508187758.38971.100001904303063&type=1&pid=339446&id=100001904303063[/quote]Blimey he really does have stalkers, don''t you have actual friends to stalk on Facebook? You know, people that you have met in the real world?Firstly you have no idea when that picture was taken, and secondly if it was taken on the upload date then that is a whole 2 weeks before pre-season training started. I should imagine that most footballers ''let themselves go a bit'' over summer, half of our squad went on a big five night p*ss up in Las Vegas, I doubt they would have been seen doing 6am jogs up the Vegas strip. Frankly I can''t believe that I am having to stick up for McNamee here. He isn''t good enough for us now, but he has played a role in two successive promotions, a key role in the first one. Why do people turn on our players like this? It''s like a lynch mob finding witches to burn at the stake. What player will be placed under scrutiny of keyboard warriors next week?As far as I am concerned he has a contract here and is entitled to sit it out if he wants to, just like he is entitled to live life like a real human being in the summer break. Nobody has any reason whatsoever to think any less of McNamee, he is entitled to do whatever he wants in his private life as long as it fits within the terms of his employment. I doubt Lambert could give two hoots if the players had a bit of fun this summer, they all deserved it in my opinion. I personally like to think that Grant Holt got absolutely bladdered a few times, ate a couple of big juicy doner kebabs, and woke up in a field somewhere in somebody elses clothes... every fun loving person has to let it go sometimes!

Back to the original subject. If McNamee is not being picked for the squad it is hardly his fault. He was given a contract by the club so he has done nothing wrong. 

[quote user="LeJuge"] Secondly, there were murders and attempted murders committed, serious acts of arson, and mass depletion of shop stock (and I''m talking about organized gangs filling vans full of iPhones). 

[/quote]

You forgot the rape, the muggings, the ransacking of people''s homes. It may hurt someone to find out their shop has been destroyed or to find out they have not got a place of work to go to the next morning but there were a lot of people who were beaten up for the colour of their skin, robbed (some of their clothes), had their front door kicked in, rings pulled from their fingers, etc.

[quote user="LeJuge"]
If only you knew the stuff that happens each week that doesn''t make the paper, I was privy to those records for one particular court for some time. Christ, you lot would lose the plot if you knew what really went on week in week out. The London Riots were an inevitable eventually, a realisation of the ineffectiveness of our social policies and our inadequate police force.

[/quote]

Some of us do know what happens. Some of us know why it does not get reported as well.