Sign in to follow this  
CantonsHero

Relegation Mini-League

perhaps some kind of mathematical formula that can not only demonstrate but calculate the destabilising affect an FA Cup run can have on the League position, how many injuries are caused and which round does the run suddenly become a good thing

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I am the resurrection, and I am the life.[/quote]

T*sser. 

[/quote]And there we were, getting on so much better.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I am the resurrection, and I am the life.[/quote]T*sser.  [/quote]And there we were, getting on so much better.[/quote]

Meant in the nicest possible way................

So how come Fulham are not in this mini-league ?   Lost 3-0 at West Ham, about to lose at Southampton IMO.  Could it possibly be that we lost to them and thus they are too good to go down ?  LOL

[quote user="paul moy"]So how come Fulham are not in this mini-league ?   Lost 3-0 at West Ham, about to lose at Southampton IMO.  Could it possibly be that we lost to them and thus they are too good to go down ?  LOL[/quote]Just because Cewwwwdy Mac didnt score this weekend.. no need to take it out on us.