Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Anyone want to be the face of ESPN?

NCISA have been contacted by ESPN, who are looking for a City fan with an interesting job or hobby who can be filmed doing it. This person will then appear on the intro to all the ESPN programmes next  season. Unfortunately they only want someone in London or around the M25 (because everywhere north of that is marked "there be dragons" on media peoples maps), but if you fit the bill could you ping me an email or PM in the next couple of days and I''ll put you in touch with them?

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

Brilliant. That''ll be a snapshot of Norfolk life won''t it...

This isn''t a pop at you Mr Beauseant, just my amazement at ESPN!

[/quote]

Didn''t you realise that the world ends at South Mimms?[:D]

They missed out on the chance of a bingo caller cleaning the bogs just because I''m not in Laaaaarndan!

Their loss! [H]

I''m in the M25 area but my job isnt that exciting, am an auditor, do getto go to holland and belgium every now and then.

Play cricket thats about it for hobbies.

Sure they could find someone more interesting but if not let me know.

I do have an extremely rare skin condition (my kids too) that would be the only interesting thing

You often see me dressed as a Village Idiot wandering around Tower Hamlets carrying a pitch fork for protection.

But I don''t want to do the ESPN thing as it''ll draw attention to myself.

I have already volunteered and spoken to the media guy about myself and my elder daughter Gemma doing this. Not sure whether we will be selected though, will have to wait and see.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]I have already volunteered and spoken to the media guy about myself and my elder daughter Gemma doing this. Not sure whether we will be selected though, will have to wait and see.[/quote]

No problem Tim, when the guy emailed me he said he hadn''t heard from the Caps so I agreed to put the word out.

Hopefully you and Gemma will get the nod!