Sign in to follow this  
barclaystand

New Season Ticket is here!

Our new season ticket arrived in today''s post!Exciting as always to get it but quite a disappointing design this year, just black & white!The only yellow & green on it is a tiny club crest in the corner - hardly screams out that it''s a NCFC season ticket.Anyone else got theirs yet? What do you think of the design?

In previous seasons different stands / types (i.e. adult, student etc.) had different colours...are they all the same then this season?

[quote user="yellow blood"]In previous seasons different stands / types (i.e. adult, student etc.) had different colours...are they all the same then this season?[/quote]

cheaper to make and easier to put a black A in the corner or an S or U21 and so on, one good point is you can read all ticket in the wallet .

I like the new look, its a lot clearer for stewards etc, it is a bit on the thin side thou (charge is £50 for replacement) didnt that used to be £25!

Oh and i like the "barclays premier league" status too!

[quote user="Green shorts"]I like the new look, its a lot clearer for stewards etc, it is a bit on the thin side thou (charge is £50 for replacement) didnt that used to be £25!

Oh and i like the "barclays premier league" status too![/quote]

Don''t we all

Got mine yoday as well, like the look of it.

yellow blood the different colours were only for the different age groups, not stands.

Green shorts I can''t see any difference in the thickness, I compared it to my old one as I replaced it in my wallet, I think the reason it''s at £50 is to deter people from saying they have lost theirs and using the duplicate to get a mate in without paying (it would be easy to do in areas that people don''t sit), I''m pretty sure this was brought in a year ago but it was said that if you had a crime number you wouldn''t have to pay the full £50

After ripping the envelope open, I was rather underwhelmed by the whiteness of the season ticket - but what the heck, it''s only to get into the ground after all!

I like the look of my new season ticket, white with black and purple; much better than last year''s ticket which was blue and white! [+o(]

I think it is of poor quality and naff and i am completely at a loss as to why it is white with black edging.Why not yellow with green edging? Maybe Mr McNally bought a few boxes of blank cards with him when he cleared his office at Fulham[;)]

I agree the print is bolder and easier to read for the stewards but surely it would be the same if printed in black on a yellow background.

Black and Red edging on mine with a big red circle on which is displayed "65+"Bloody cheek!

I didn''t get mine, Got a letter instead to prove my age. But the thing is. I''m 21 paid online my DOB is 02/03/1990, the details i put online was correct, and i got the under 21 ticket prices, which i couldn''t change. I phoned the ticket office to confirm if this was right, they assured me it was. thought no more of it. Will i get mine?

[quote user="smiley"]I didn''t get mine, Got a letter instead to prove my age. But the thing is. I''m 21 paid online my DOB is 02/03/1990, the details i put online was correct, and i got the under 21 ticket prices, which i couldn''t change. I phoned the ticket office to confirm if this was right, they assured me it was. thought no more of it. Will i get mine?[/quote]

If your correct DOB was on their system when you bought your season ticket, then I can''t see why not, it is obviously their mistake.

[quote user="smiley"]I didn''t get mine, Got a letter instead to prove my age. But the thing is. I''m 21 paid online my DOB is 02/03/1990, the details i put online was correct, and i got the under 21 ticket prices, which i couldn''t change. I phoned the ticket office to confirm if this was right, they assured me it was. thought no more of it. Will i get mine?[/quote]

If your correct DOB was on their system when you bought your season ticket, then I can''t see why not, it is obviously their mistake.

[quote user="canary_bird"]After ripping the envelope open, I was rather underwhelmed by the whiteness of the season ticket - but what the heck, it''s only to get into the ground after all![/quote]Exactly.For God''s sake......it''s a piece of b*oody plastic which you keep in your wallet or purse and it sees the light of day once a fortnight or thereabouts to get you into Carrow Road.It''s not a fashion accessory ( and anyway, didn''t you all know that black is the new yellow ? )

It''s really BRILL!......You can get some lovely discounts on all sorts of stuff an'' that......It''s a little thinner than the previous season tickets - but will allow me to shove a few more £50.00 notes in my already bloated wallet....

Now, in the outlandish overpriced bijou bar in the lounge of lucre, I can say...."A whizzkey an'' droi ginger pet pleeze.....an'' make it a triple shot - az oi''m absolutely minted!"

In my recently upgraded Stadio Carrow Fantastico Supremo Viewing Area....and personal plastic pew. I have now got a lushy an'' cushy padded seat - which is superb if you''ve got "Rockfords, Chalfonts - or ragin'' Johnny Giles".....I now also get a complementary matchday programme, hot drinkie refreshment liquidio and including, top-rank biccies.....Oh, and a big plasma TV to allow me to watch all the pre, half and full-time action, which can now be viewed in the crammed lounge - without having to stare around some loudmouthed, tweed cap sporting, ruddy faced, blown veined cheek and bulbous nosed nerd - with a plethora of tusk-like protruding forests of nasal hair (an'' that''s just the females) restricting my once limited view of the previous 20 year old 22inch TV. Toilets though, will sadly still be lacking - and the outdated urinals will still be ''intimate'' but an absolute blessing for the willy-watchers. And also, there''s still only one armitage shanks ''$h*tter''....Which in my opinion, really ain''t good when you''re in a queue an'' touchin'' cloth - and that turtle''s head is now a sperm-whale waiting to be pinched off.....and is winking whilst peering around the turn-ups of your corduroys and sliding over the leather uppers of your hand-made leather brogues....Unfortunate, but one porcelain poo-poo pew - just ain''t sufficient enough.....   

I''ll have to vacate my plush padded seat 8 minutes or so before half-time though, so I can get my complementary brew and some decent biccies, before the snortin'' guffawin'' ruddy cheeked affluent Norf Naarfark set - with their suppressed spouses and anal adult offspring - start spilling into the lounge like a swarm of frenzied locusts - and stripping the refreshment table of anything that can be consumed..... 

Anyway.....Premiership.....Here we COME!

50 quid to reprint it if you loose it!

What a rip off, cards like this cost pence to reproduce.

Why should you be charged a ridiculous amount of money if you lose it, after all you''ve already paid more than 300 pounds.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Toilets though, will sadly still be lacking - and the outdated urinals will still be ''intimate'' but an absolute blessing for the willy-watchers. And also, there''s still only one armitage shanks ''$h*tter''....Which in my opinion, really ain''t good when you''re in a queue an'' touchin'' cloth - and that turtle''s head is now a sperm-whale waiting to be pinched off.....and is winking whilst peering around the turn-ups of your corduroys and sliding over the leather uppers of your hand-made leather brogues....Unfortunate, but one porcelain poo-poo pew - just ain''t sufficient enough.....   

[/quote]

Have you considered incontinence pads Mello? After all large sections of The City Stand are frequented by old wrinklees from God''s waiting room except the area immediately behind the dugout of course.[;)]

[quote user="tom1902"]50 quid to reprint it if you loose it! What a rip off, cards like this cost pence to reproduce. Why should you be charged a ridiculous amount of money if you lose it, after all you''ve already paid more than 300 pounds.[/quote]

This subject was covered about a year ago when it first rose to 50 quid.The club stated(Richard Gough at the time) that they wanted to instill a sense of value to the card much the same as your credit card/driving licence so you take greater care of it.Before this charge was made to reproduce a card the club replaced 500 a season but as soon as the 50 quid frightener was put in place it dropped to below 200.However if it has been lost as a result of a crime as opposed to carelessness it will be replaced at no cost upon proof e.g. a Police crime number.