Sign in to follow this  
AJ

QPR block Adel Taarabt move

They are not going to let him leave. Hmms, sounds like everythings going down in London town..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14261353.stm

You''ll have to copy and paste as this forums hates Chrome

I don''t think he''ll be that threatening in the PL anyway...just my personal opnion but there you go.

Good! With him in the team QPR are reliant on him, overly so... watching QPR last season in the matches I managed to catch, if he wasnt playing well or was marked out of the game then QPR didnt seem to have any other options. In the Championship they could get away with it, much in the same way Huckerby was dominant, but again like hucks he will come up against a different class of defender and if he is kept out of the game (which is now likely to happen more often than not) QPR will look hard pushed to offer anything else. I was concerned that they would get the 12 million being touted about and they would be able to splash out to actually make an all round good squad! Looking forward to seeing our defence have him in their back pocket again! Possibly our best chance of doing the double next season, we were very unlucky not to do it last season!

Robbie Savage marked him out of the game for Derby, Taarabt had a strop and it finished a draw, so when he comes up against some quality premier league teams and they use there head and think, stop Taarabt and you stop QPR they are going to really struggle.

Paul Smith is a journlaist from the Sunday Mirror and often in the know about QPR. Have a look at his twitter postings about QPR today. http://twitter.com/#!/Smudge1962