Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Wes to Leicester and Pachecco and Landsbury in anyone?

Here’s a wild one for you, just been talking to a fellow city supporter who threw this up, “Wes to Leicester for 2 million, Pacheco in as replacement and Lansbury & Green in to fit the final signings and complete the squad.

Now at first it looks as if it’s never going to happen, but given the current level of uncertainty for both Pacheco & Lansbury I wouldn’t rule this out.

Actually the more I look at this the more I would love it to happen, not that’s it’s going to.

Would you sell Wes if we could replace him with Pacheco and Lansbury, I would.

PS sorry for my spelling of Lansbury and Pacheco, got carried away typing to fast for the brain!

If you take the sentiment out of it, it could be a very astute coup for the club. Hoolahan is 29 whereas Pacheco and Lansbury are babies in comparison. If both live up to their potential it would be an amazing scenario for us either being able to keep them or selling them on for big money. Even if only one of them did we would benefit financially.For the future of the club it could be a very good deal but I don''t want Wes to leave now without us seeing what he''s got to offer in the prem. He''s one of our most gifted players at the moment. For the others it''s all about potential.

No way! (Although I may be feeling bias as I have got Hoolahan on the back of the new shirt!) I don''t know which is more unrealistic, Wes leaving or Lansbury, Pacheco and Green joining?!

Will it happen, no. Would I take that as a deal, probably. Age is certainly an intersting thing to take into account, as is a possible sell on price if those two were to reach their full potential. That said I think Wes will have a great season for us and there is certainly nothing to loose by having him in the squad next year either!