Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

I wanted to do the same. I rang the ticket office and they said to send the membership back to the club with a note asking to upgrade to super-member and the club will get in touch with you.

You could take your existing card, tippex out the word "Member", and write over it, in your best handwriting, "Fairweather Fan - Premier League Only"

Its an extra £5 for the year - to be honest anyone signing up for ''normal'' membership now is a bit mad - all you''ll probably get is a discount from the club shop.  Tickets will have gone before it gets to that priority group...

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]You could take your existing card, tippex out the word "Member", and write over it, in your best handwriting, "Fairweather Fan - Premier League Only"[/quote]Don''t be bitter

[quote] user="Mungo Bumpkin"]You could take your existing card, tippex out the word "Member", and write over it, in your best handwriting, "Fairweather Fan - Premier League Only"[/quote]

Bit harsh on people who live outside of Norwich and still want to go to a couple of home games....coCknose

I think its wrong that super members get the highest priority for tickets. 20 quid a year versus £420 for my season ticket and I missed out on some away games last year due to their "priority"

[quote user="canariesmr2"]I think its wrong that super members get the highest priority for tickets. 20 quid a year versus £420 for my season ticket and I missed out on some away games last year due to their "priority"[/quote]

Super members don''t have any benefit over away games I thought - only home games. Surely you should be happy with super members considering the boost to the club that super members pay with such inflated prices for their tickets compared to your season ticket per match .

Well all the games that went to ballot super members were higher priority than season tickets so games such as Ipswich away I missed because people who only go to a handfull of games wanted to go. Like you say they do pay alot more for the home games compared to me but so they should.

[quote user="canariesmr2"]

Well all the games that went to ballot super members were higher priority than season tickets so games such as Ipswich away I missed because people who only go to a handfull of games wanted to go. Like you say they do pay alot more for the home games compared to me but so they should.

[/quote]

Well unless it has changed this season members are in the same category as ST holders without 10 stubs, and I don''t remember SM being higher placed. So I think you might be wrong. They pay the £20 as a premium to allow them to buy tickets first at home games only. Buy an away season ticket, you already get a greatly reduced ticket fee for all home games, why deserve anymore?

[quote user="canariesmr2"]

[/quote]

it depends on where you come on away games allocation groups, they are;

1) Away season tickets holders.

2) Season ticket holders with 10 different away match stubs from the last 12 months.

3) Season ticket holders without stubs and members with 10 different away match stubs from the last 12 months

4) Members without stubs

5) Non-members

The highest group a super member could be in is 3 (unless they have an away season ticket) and the lowest for a season ticket is 3, so they aren''t a higher priority.