Sign in to follow this  
Jonncfc

Fixture List

For the first time I can remember I didn''t receive a fixture list with my season ticket.  Did anyone get one?  Got lots of stuff advertising credit cards etc but no fixture list.  I know the dates will all be subject to change due to television coverage etc but still good to have a handy wallet-sized thingy to keep up to date with who we''re due to play next.  Harumph.

You must have been unlucky, I too received one alongside a flyer for a credit card with, Get it, Load It Spend it tag.

Encouraging fans to get further in debt at such a time does not reflect well on the club and how they wish to make extra income from us.

H

The whole idea of that "Credit Card" is you put money on it before you spend hence the "Load it" so you won''t be getting into debt.

I found mine straight away, but my girlfriends got stuck in the envelope, so have a double check if it''s not already in the recylcing!

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]then why is it a credit card and not a saving card?[/quote]It''s not a credit card, it''s a prepaid card, the equivalent of topping up a mobile.

sounds like a good idea to me then if it gives fans an easy way to save some money to spend at the club, nothing like some fans turning everything into a negative tho, cant wait for the first loss of the season and the message board to be flooded by the doom merchants

It doesn''t have to be used at the club DDD, prepaid cards have been around for a few years now and can be used in most of the places a credit card can be used. They originally were aimed at people who couldn''t get a credit card for whatever reason but needed one to pay for things online, over the phone etc