Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

SEASON TICKETS

Would think most people have got theirs through by now... How long have you had yours, or did most of you get yours after the Playoff Final in Cardiff 2002!!

This will be my 12th season in the same seat.  Had one from 1985/86 on and off before that depending on finances.

I timed my perfectly, got mine in the January before the play-off final. We didn''t look like we would get there at that point and they had an offer on "Half Season" tickets, worked out nicely for me!

4th Season in the Jarrold stand after a few years off due to shift work getting in the way, prior to that a ST holder from 86 - 98.

Bought my first one in the summer of 1998 (sitting with a couple of posters on here) - had one ever since except for my first year at Uni (2002/03).

Sat in 5 different seats in that time.

Never use to need one when I lived back in Lowestoft as a kid, we''d just pop into the N&P on a Friday afternoon and buy our tickets then with our membership number (they use to do them all at member price too)!Then went away to uni and got back for 4 or 5 games a season.  After uni despite working in Berkshire I was going to almost all the games so got a half season ticket back in 2003 and have had the same seat (with my grandad) ever since.

I had one from the early 80''s in the Barclay until I worked up North for 12 years, stopped off at the box office whilst moving back to Norfolk in November 2009 and snapped up a season ticket in the snakepit in the seat I still have now, wouldn''t want to move anywhere else in the ground.

Not currently a ST holder - used to be from 96 - 2000 when the kids started coming along.

Been a member (and then Supermember) since and probably get to 7 or 8 games a season.  Promotion a couple of months ago meant ironically that I could have maybe have (just) afforded season tickets had it not been for the monster waiting list....so at the moment its casual games only.  The plus side (for me) is I actually attend more away games than home as a rule

I became a member at the start of the 1993-1994 season and then got my first season ticket for the 1996-1997 season and have had one ever since.

Had a season ticket in the South Stand with my dad from 1977-85, then from 85 used to go in the old Barclay paying on the turnstile, got a season ticket again when Barclay went all seater in 1992.

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]I''ve had mine since 2008 so my record stands at
Relegation - Promotion - Promotion - ?????????

4 years 4 different divisions!
[/quote]

Not quite!  3 divisons - Champs - League 1 - Champs - Prem

Mine were all seasons of midtable obscurity - the odd flirt with relegation or playoffs but that was it.  Its certainly not been boring the last few years!

mine was in 04-05 for the last 4 games of the prem season. First game was beating man utd 2-0. Got on the waiting list when the built the infill to the N&P and Jarrold, moved after one year there as i got the kids season tickets and they wanted £400 each for a 3 and 5 year old ticket, now sit at top of N&P

17th consecutive season ticket. The first (maybe the first 2) years in the old South Stand, before moving to the Snakepit since it opened for the rest.

I first got a season ticket in 1995 with my grandparents, then gave it up for a couple of years 2001- 2003 whilst I was at College and working most weekends. Signed up again during the 03-04 season as I was going to most games anyway. Since 95 I''ve sat in 4 different places!

Last season was my 13th year as a season ticket holder (13 is no longer an unlucky number IMO ;) So it must have been 1998 I got m first season ticket when I was 10 - bless me!