Sign in to follow this  
marvin the martian

Tudor Jones told to fiind another club !!

Holt was a no-brainer?!

Hmmm, if I was as sad as a lot of people here, I would be trawling back through the pages to find a number of threads saying that Grant Holt was not a great signing.

It never ceases to amaze me how much the anti-Gunn tinted lenses can warp common sense and logic.

And as for Cody McDonald, we paid £20,000 for him. Sure there will be add-ons, but it looks certain we are going to be making a tidy, tidy profit on him. Stupid Bryan Gunn.

canarydan23

Holt was a no-brainer?! Hmmm, if I was as sad as a lot of people here, I would be trawling back through the pages to find a number of threads saying that Grant Holt was not a great signing.

---> Interesting how Lambert tried to sign him for Colchester before our bigger resources made the difference. As for those questioning the signing of Holt, I would like to see those threads.......

It never ceases to amaze me how much the anti-Gunn tinted lenses can warp common sense and logic.

--> Not questioning the signing of McDonald, Holt or Nelson just that the other players have not been a great success have they?

May I suggest you think about this:

If I remember correctly the last Annual Report of NCFC referred to £450k being used to pay off players and £100k compensation to Gunn for loss of office.

Then there were rumours that  the transfer fees for Whalley was £150k and £250k (on promotion) for Tudor Jones.

Add that to the wages of Maric, McVeigh, Whalley, Tudor Jones, Hughes, etc.

Would you say the rebates and Mr. Foulgers matching funds were wisely used?

Now do you see the common sense and logic?