Sign in to follow this  
Oswald Cobblepot

Crystal Palace game tonight . . .

Hi all, just a quick question . . .

I live in London and I''ve had a last minute change in my shift at work, meaning that I can go to the game at Selhurst Park tonight. It''ll be the first game I''ve been able to attend in quite a while so I''m happy!!

Does anyone know whether I''ll be able to buy tickets for the away end directly at the ground? Or will i have to make do with sitting with home fans etc?? Not sure how it works for friendly games. It was too short notice for me to buy them and have delivered to me by NCFC.

Any useful info would be greatly received. Might try give the club a call but with Wigan tickets on general sale, think I''ll struggle getting through.

Cheers!

Hi Francesco, yes you can buy a ticket for the away end at the ground, it''s £15 for adults. I''ll be doing the same.

We are in the Arthur Wait stand

(named after a famous local chap who invented the queue)

ps don''t forget it''s 7.30 not 7.45

[quote user="Barnett is King"]What sort of team is likely to play? I''m not going just wondered is all. Thanks.
[/quote]

Squad are back from Germany I do believe, so I reckon it''ll be a strong team alike to Southend and Coventry later this week. I''m hoping to make the Coventry game, so it''ll be good to see the new lads alongside last seasons heroes [:P]

On the pinkun it says tickets are £10

Does anyone think the starting team tonight may start to show Lambert''s current preferences for a starting line up against Wigan? Or do we think he will probably put out a separate team each half again?

"Does anyone think the starting team tonight may start to show Lambert''s current preferences for a starting line up against Wigan? Or do we think he will probably put out a separate team each half again?"

I think read somewhere that Lambert said that this week he will still mix things up and make sure all the lads get minutes under thier belts, and then next week in the final two friendlies he will have more of an idea of who may start againt Wigan.

Also, rememeber that Vaughan, Tierney and Drury have all suffered knocks, so they may not be risked tonight and that Naughton will not feature.

You are right that Lambert did say that. But don''t you think he probably has something close to his starting line up in his head? I would think tonight''s starting line up might contain something like 8 of the starters for the Wigan game, despite what he says publicly. Surely he wants his main partnerships to work together as much as possible.

"Wonder who''ll play at LB seeing as both Drury and Tierney are out?....."

Probably Lappin, unless he decides to play 3 at the back, I can''t see him playing Johnson there, even if he has played LB before, he will want to see more of Johnson in midfield.

Yes CaptnCanary, I think Lambert will have a rough idea, but could still be persuaded if certain players impress; I also think a lot depends on the formation we will start with and I can''t see us changing the diamond for an opening game at Wigan.

Can''t wait for tonight''s game, my first of the pre-season! just about to get the train, hopefully have time for a pint beforehand. [:D]

really peed off, been working in the smoke since last october and looking forward to this match for weeks. guess what... the job finished last thur so won''t be there. peed off big time.