Sign in to follow this  
Muddy funster

Any way to view or listen to tonight's match?

Twitter updates is probably going to be the only ''live'' feature, the clubs might run some kind of text update service on the club websites, but that''ll be it I''m afraid.

Sky Sports News have been running "man at the ground" reports for a few pre season friendlies. Sunday they had Bradford v Bolton, with a reporter in the stands so I would imagine they will have someone at Palace. 

Sky had cameras at the Gorleston v Norwich friendly, and Sky Sports News repeated the 7 goals every 15 minutes, for about 24 hours after.

So a very good chance of at least seeing the goals (if any)

The Sky reporter at the game said we are playing great football, but limited to about 3 long range shots so far.

Holty linking up well with Tierney, to cross, but no one in the middle to connect.

de Laet playing superbly in defence, for City.

No goals at half time.

If you have a CanariesPlayer account, log into Palace''s player and they have live commentary.

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/articles/20110726/live-commentary-palace-v-norwich-city_2264206_2402155/0,,10323~2402155~1,00.html

Chrome so you will have to copy and paste

[quote user="Stretcharm"]If you have a CanariesPlayer account, log into Palace''s player and they have live commentary. http://www.cpfc.co.uk/articles/20110726/live-commentary-palace-v-norwich-city_2264206_2402155/0,,10323~2402155~1,00.html Chrome so you will have to copy and paste[/quote]

Brilliant, thanks! [:)]

there is a link to listen on Wrath but don''t know if it''s working, and I know the bloke who''s streaming it jolly well indeed. Strange.