Sign in to follow this  
alysha

Crystal Palace Match Chat

Only the second list of friendlies I have bet on, last time I won £60 from 50p, I can''t argue with that!

If De Laet has pace to burn and had to bail out Barnett, he must be as quick as Usain Bolt! Barnett is no slouch. Speed shouldn''t be an issue at the back...

"Correction! We are reliably informed by our gantry analyst that it was a De Laet clearence off the line. Spectacular header from the floor!"

Now half time, by the way.

Surman on for Johnson

If you are a subscriber to canaries player, you can listen to commentary from the Crystal Palace website using your login.

[quote user="yellow blood"]How did they mistake Barnett for De Laet?[/quote]

They''re both quite tall.And wear yellow!!

49 mins - 0 0 Chris Martin forces Speroni into a great save after getting a foot on Russ Martin''s driven cross.

[quote user="alysha"]

Surman on for Johnson

If you are a subscriber to canaries player, you can listen to commentary from the Crystal Palace website using your login.

[/quote]Sorry to ask, but how? On the Palace Player it only seems to say ''there are no live matches'', along with directions to the past and next league game.

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/articles/20110726/live-commentary-palace-v-norwich-city_2264206_2402155/0,,10323~2402155~1,00.html

[quote user="Stretcharm"]http://www.cpfc.co.uk/articles/20110726/live-commentary-palace-v-norwich-city_2264206_2402155/0,,10323~2402155~1,00.html[/quote]Thanks mate, and Alysha for notifying me.

i thought Goreham and Adams commentary was biased, these palace lot are something else.

Their commentator just said that we are looking anything but a Premier League side, and that Lambert has his work cut out! [:@]

they also said korey smith had a succesfull loan spell last season !?!?!?!?!?

frontline withdrawn: holt, c martin, jackson off - morison, hoolahan, wilbraham on

61 mins - Crofts, Tierney, R. Martin, De Laet, Barnett, and Fox off. Bennet, Whitbread, Francomb, Smith, Lappin, and Adeyemi on.

That means Liverpool aren''t a prem league side for sure then after a 0-3 loss to Hull. My god its pre-season ffs, stupid commentators!!

Before anyone happens to be too harsh on the lads, it''s best remember we are a week behind in training to the Football League teams we play.

It''s a real wind up listening to these two bumbling fools. They''re looking forward to Morison justifying that "HUGE" transfer fee. Getting the players names wrong and saying "not a player I know anything about". ''Adeyarni''.

I think I''m going to have to turn this off. Though I really want us to score and hear how they manage to talk it down.

Did I hear that right? "Francomb who was in and out of the side last season for Norwich City." haha

Morison scores but Wilbraham was offside, so disallowed.

[quote user="Stretcharm"]No problem, Sussex.;)

I''m Carra from 606 - forgot log in details.[/quote]Good man! [;)] [Y]

[quote user="Largey"]Who in their right mind bets on friendly matches?![/quote]Clever people. That''s where the money is. I''ve made a fair bit of money from lower league home teams upsetting bigger away teams. If you go for the favourite, yes it''s kind of stupid, but it''s great for home upsets making big money.As for the game, I think the team that played 60 minutes today will probably start against Wigan. I hope I''m wrong because I want Wes to start. [:(]