Sign in to follow this  
alysha

Crystal Palace Match Chat

Starting 11 - Ruddy, RMartin, Barnett, DeLaet, Tierney, Crofts, Fox, Johnson, CMartin, Holt, Jackson

Subs - Rudd, Whitbread, Francomb, Hoolahan, Surman, KSmith, Adeyemi, Brindley, Dawkin, Morison, Wilbraham, Lappin, Bennett

No Vaughan, Ward or Drury in tonight''s squad.

Nothing to worry about I''d imagine. It''s been a hectic schedule, and none of those three trained yesterday, so more likely to be involved against Southend perhaps?

[quote user="Canary Man of Kent"]Pinkun and official site twitter feeds are probably the best bet for updates.[/quote]

Not forgetting SSN, they may have updates from the game and possibly goals (if any) later....

...we''re Premiership now.

Crystal Palace starting 11: Speroni, Clyne, Wright, McCarthy, Davies, Ambrose, Garvan, Scannell, Murray, Easter, Parsons

[quote user="DOGGER"]

Why the question mark on Brindley?
[/quote]

He obviously did not know that we had him on the books. Local lad and all...

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[quote user="Canary Man of Kent"]Pinkun and official site twitter feeds are probably the best bet for updates.[/quote]

Not forgetting SSN, they may have updates from the game and possibly goals (if any) later....

...we''re Premiership now.

[/quote]

Very true - although their updates don''t tend to be particularly timely!

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Other than Hoolahan I think this is very close to the line up we should expect for Wigan.[/quote]

Along with Ruddy, I think the the two players that will feature in most games this coming season will be Crofts and Johnson. Whatever formation we play those two are more or less nailed in I think.

Got an accumulator on tonights friendlies so I will be following the scores on B365.

God I hope we beat Palace tonight. They have been a bit of bogie team in recent years. Time to put them in their place.

[quote user="DOGGER"]Thought everyone would have heard something about him!!
[/quote]

Dont even know where the lads plays? Position not club.

Guessing he is a defender? All for youth coming through and all but I seriously doubt he will make the 25 squad. Definate indicator that Cody, Johnson, Smith, McNamee and TJ are on there way out. Lambert, like with Francomb, obviously likes what he sees.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

Got an accumulator on tonights friendlies so I will be following the scores on B365.

God I hope we beat Palace tonight. They have been a bit of bogie team in recent years. Time to put them in their place.

[/quote]

Same here, hopefully from a £2 stake, a nice £400 will be heading my way!

[quote user="DOGGER"]Thought everyone would have heard something about him!![/quote]

Guessing he is a defender? All for youth coming through and all but I seriously doubt he will make the 25 squad. Definate indicator that Cody, Johnson, Smith, McNamee and TJ are on there way out. Lambert, like with Francomb, obviously likes what he sees.

[/quote]Think he may play midfeild, Richard first name.

[/quote]

[/quote]

He''s still a teenager so won''t be named in the 25 anyway.

[quote user="DOGGER"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Think he may play midfeild, Richard first name.
[/quote]

They are under 21 so don''t have to be named in the 25 man squad. There probably playing alot so Lambert can see what they are capable of so we can get rid of them if there pants or offer them better deals if there great.

"Looks like the diamond for #ncfc c martin at the point, fox the base with crofts and johnson holding the centre."

oh dear, betting on friendly matches can only lead to one thing, losing money

think we might see more of the 4-3-3 than the diamond in the coming season

By todays lineup would you say Martin and Jackson are out on the wings in todays formation or Martin playing tip of the diamond?

WHY THE F ARE WE NOT LISTED ON THE LIVE IN PLAY SECTION ON B465 WHEN CHESTERFIELD VS COVENTRY AND CRAWLWY VS PETERBOROUGH ARE???

THAT REALLY PISES ME OFF...

[quote user="Harry"]Martin is at the tip of the diamond, around 400 Norwich Fans there.
[/quote]

Looks like we''re giving Martin a new position