Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

Wigan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!1

I believe this is a well covered subject but as you missed it i''ll mention it.

I rang the ticket office friday and was told that due to Wigan''s printing problems the tickets aren''t arriving at Carrow Rd until tuesday or wednesday of next week.

They will be on general sale,... Adults are £20, not sure what the other prices are though.

As for amount of tickets well Wigan''s away end holds 5400 but as someone else pointed out they dont normally use the first few rows of the stand due to safety/police concerns ???

Expect at least 5000 on sale, im sure they will go fairly quickly, will make for a great first away day in the Prem :)

McCanary, there''s been a few threads about this if you have a look back on the board - they will evidently be on sale next week sometime, according to those in the know.

[quote user="McCanary"]

Anyone have any news on  how many we are getting , price and when they are on sale yet ?

[/quote]

[:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]

[quote user="McCanary"]

Teribly sorry if i dont have time to peruse the previous messages.

Thanks though .

[/quote]

There''s a useful search option available, or there was the last time I used it.... [;)]

I only asked a simple question....I have just looked  down the board and nothing on the front page. I have better things to do than trawl through the pages.

Thank you Paul for your useful tutorial

Had to show my passport to the ticket offcie yesterday and I asked about the tickets and they said they''ll be on sale next week priced at 20 pounds for adults and 15 pounds for under 16''s and other concessions.

I was told in the Canary Store in the Mall they should have been on sale last week but Wigan didn''t have the tickets to print and have had to order them, they should be on sale this week though.

I take it they still aren''t on sale? Was planning to get them today after i''d sorted out my season ticket but i''m guessing i''ll have to wait till one of the friendlies.

[quote user="McCanary"]

Thanks though .

[/quote]

Like your style McCanary. Dont take no sh~t. We have a 5,000 allocation which Im sure will sell out, if tickets become a problem there is sure to be plenty of seats in the home stands. Just lose the accent and put a pie in your mouth.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="McCanary"]

Thanks though .

[/quote]

Like your style McCanary. Dont take no sh~t. We have a 5,000 allocation which Im sure will sell out, if tickets become a problem there is sure to be plenty of seats in the home stands. Just lose the accent and put a pie in your mouth.

[/quote]

Made me chuckle...

Got ours all soretd now.

Wigan here we come ......pity its me thats driving :(