Sign in to follow this  
Mungo Bumpkin

Buy back tickets

I''ve often wondered how many season ticket holders make their seats available via this scheme. Personally, I never do. On the rare occasion that I have to miss a game, I''ll give my season ticket to a mate. On the once in a blue moon occasion that no mate wants it (in fairness, most have season tickets of their own), I just leave the the seat empty - it still counts as part of the "attendance" whether it''s occupied or not. Maybe it''s a feeling of possession, but I''d feel uncomfortable with some random sitting in my seat.

You''ve paid for it so its your right to do what ever you want with it.... However thats abit of a poor reason not to do it, for a start you get abit of money back but much more importantly a Norwich fan gets to see a game. People get a chance to sit where ever in Cup matches so I dont really see the fuss with having someone sit in ''your'' seat (yes im a season ticket holder, and no I dont have any problem). That said Ive always got a friend who is willing to take the ticket of my hands so I havent done buy back yet, though Ironically I have qued up for buy back and missed out so know the feeling of being gutted about not getting into a match having stood there for an hour or two.