Sign in to follow this  
Keith  Roads

zaragoza friendly

they have west ham saturday, us on tuesday - are zaragoza likely to be weaker for west spam and even so do ''real'' have any stars anyway, just wondered,,,

I would imagine they will rotate their players around, with everyone getting about 90mins over the two games. Parma are playing QPR the day before playing Norwich and imagine they will do the same.

Zaragoza recently entered administration and are pretty much favourite to get relegated next season - they had no stars last year and the better members of their squad have been sold this summer.

We play them on the Wednesday, I don''t see why they couldn''t play their strongest team in both games. They don''t really have any stars as such, I don''t think but they''re probably better than most would assume. They''ve signed Paulo da Silva from Sunderland, Leo Franco is a good goalkeeper and I remember watching the Spanish U21 game a few months ago with Dani Pacheco playing in it, Juan Carlos was one of the stand out players, he''s signed for them from Real Madrid and even made an appearance for Madrid last season.

[quote user="Keith Roads"]they have west ham saturday, us on tuesday - are zaragoza likely to be weaker for west spam and even so do ''real'' have any stars anyway, just wondered,,,[/quote]

Not too sure about the stars in Zaragoza team, however, I do know that Parma have Hernan Crespo and Fabio Borini