Sign in to follow this  
willo2

....And now Lansbury..!!!!

I highly doubt it, he was training with Arsenal yesterday! The medical is pretty much the last thing to do in a deal isn''t it? So where do his personal talks/terms fit in there then?

[quote user="Excited Canary"]I highly doubt it, he was training with Arsenal yesterday! The medical is pretty much the last thing to do in a deal isn''t it? So where do his personal talks/terms fit in there then?
[/quote]

Excited you are way off the mark there.  All the talking / negotiating is done with the player''s agent - the player only has to sign on the dotted line and attend a medical so never has to visit unless he wants to make sure of his surroundings - given Lanners was here last year no need for him to visit at all except for the formalities! 

More''s the pity as my signature would say as it really should be done direct between manager and player.

However whether it actually is going to happen that''s another matter.  If it does bully bonus but not holding my breath.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Does it mention Norwich City in this "chat"? ...............No thought not.[/quote]

Yes it does actually, otherwise I would not have posted it.

[quote user="shefcanary"]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]I highly doubt it, he was training with Arsenal yesterday! The medical is pretty much the last thing to do in a deal isn''t it? So where do his personal talks/terms fit in there then?
[/quote]

Excited you are way off the mark there.  All the talking / negotiating is done with the player''s agent - the player only has to sign on the dotted line and attend a medical so never has to visit unless he wants to make sure of his surroundings - given Lanners was here last year no need for him to visit at all except for the formalities! 

More''s the pity as my signature would say as it really should be done direct between manager and player.

However whether it actually is going to happen that''s another matter.  If it does bully bonus but not holding my breath.

[/quote]

Why? So the clubs can screw over players who are often only 17/18 when they sign their first contract and don''t know what they are entitled to? Player agents were a reaction to clubs attempting to take advantage of players who are often young and naive to the ways of the world.

It seems more and more likely he has been told to find himself another club - but from as I understand it, this club is not Norwich. I heard talk of him moving to a Championship club but no one has been able to say anything for certain.

Til .....idiot. Yes all over twitter in norwich medical who knows if anything in this but im sure if true there will be something on skysports today about it

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Til .....idiot. Yes all over twitter in norwich medical who knows if anything in this but im sure if true there will be something on skysports today about it[/quote]

Sorry i forgot that Twitter was so reliable( Note the Titus Bramble nonsense) and cannot be "hacked" by false representation.As for Sky Sports were they not the ones saying Lambert was off to Burnley and more recently West Ham? Let''s just wait and see shall BW?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="shefcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why? So the clubs can screw over players who are often only 17/18 when they sign their first contract and don''t know what they are entitled to? Player agents were a reaction to clubs attempting to take advantage of players who are often young and naive to the ways of the world.

It seems more and more likely he has been told to find himself another club - but from as I understand it, this club is not Norwich. I heard talk of him moving to a Championship club but no one has been able to say anything for certain.

[/quote]

Beth, sorry missed an important bit out - thats what the PFA is there for.  I''d prefer it if the cash was kept in the game.  There is no need for external agents - the PFA did a perfectly good job until the sharks smelt the lucre on offer from Sky and started turning young pro''s heads with fantastical tales of riches!  All they-ve done is accelerated cash out of the game and thus seen smaller clubs go to the wall in the chse for the dream. 

Anyway told you Lanners was not likely to come!

I have no idea if this medical happened yesterday, but I have it on good authority that he was at the ground yesterday (don''t worry, different source to the Roger Johnson rumour). This doesn''t confirm a signing is imminent, anything could happen, but it appears they are at least talking to the player.

We shall see...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

I have no idea if this medical happened yesterday, but I have it on good authority that he was at the ground yesterday (don''t worry, different source to the Roger Johnson rumour). This doesn''t confirm a signing is imminent, anything could happen, but it appears they are at least talking to the player.

We shall see...

[/quote]

He was definitely at Colney yesterday...

London Colney, Arsenal''s training ground.

We shall see...

[/quote]Well on Twitter he was boasting about nut-megging Faberegas in training yesterday, so unless he drove to Norwich really late last night I think your source is telling porkies. [:P]

It was after 5pm that he was spotted.

I can also mention that his car is apparently still there, and Lambert''s is definitely parked out front of the ground...

It was after 5pm that he was spotted.

I can also mention that his car is apparently still there, and Lambert''s is definitely parked out front of the ground...

[/quote]

Lambert and Lansbury spent the night at the ground together? [:O]

[/quote]The question is though, is it parked at a jaunty angle? [:P]

Funnily enough, Northluck C., it was parked at a jaunty angle... apparently he''s notorious for just abandoning his car wherever it rolls up. Its gone now but Lansbury''s Range Rover (if it is indeed his, although apparently he was spotted getting in or out, I forget which) is still there...

player negotiations will be done at Colney not the ground... its far more private, less easy access and people cant post about cars parked outside that werent actually there

Lambert''s car was there, I saw it with my own eyes.

The vehicle which is reported to belong to Lansbury is still there, but I cannot confirm 100% myself that it is indeed his.

Lansbury was spotted inside the ground last night but hasn''t been seen since.