Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

stoke tickets

I''m suprised there are still some available, even seats together in the jarrold. I thought because i wasn''t on the ball on monday i''d blown it but i picked a couple up last night online no problem.Maybe all the other supermembers are on holiday ? [:)]

I was surprised as well! I am missing the game because I am on holiday and I guess quite a few of others are as it''s mid-way through the holidays, but out of about 6,000 SM you thought 2,000 would have picked up a ticket? Especially as it is first home game of the season?! Hopefully it is a sign of things to come for getting tickets against the ''lesser'' or more ''boring'' opposition next season because I had doubts I would get tickets to any games! West Brom, Blackburn, Wigan, Fulham here I come [;)]

Personally Im going to Wigan instead.  Even with the travel its costing me less than watching the Stoke game.  Maybe others are in the same boat?

I was surprised too that tickets were available in the Jarrold stand when I booked mine yesterday. I was offered one on row G and asked if there were any further back and got one on row LL. I got the impression that there were plenty available.

[quote user="Canary Man of Kent"]I think this is because Stoke haven''t taken their full allocation isn''t it? Therefore we have at least one block more than we will have for a lot of games this season.[/quote]

Who said Stoke have not taken their full allocation? I thought that all Clubs from that neck of the woods would make for an August weekend in Gt Yarmouth.That used to be the case in years gone by as Gt Yarmouth is their equivalent of us Norfolk folk going to Las Vegas[:P] so would be very surprised if they did not bring a large following.

You can see on the online ticketing that Stoke have only taken blocks F and G as tickets are on sale to Norwich fans in H.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]You can see on the online ticketing that Stoke have only taken blocks F and G as tickets are on sale to Norwich fans in H.[/quote]

As a ST holder i never have to look online but what you say is good news for two reasons 1) more tickets for the casuals who were worried that they stood no chance of getting a ticket and 2) They sing Deliah very very loudly so the less of them the better.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="s10_yellow"]You can see on the online ticketing that Stoke have only taken blocks F and G as tickets are on sale to Norwich fans in H.[/quote]

As a ST holder i never have to look online but what you say is good news for two reasons 1) more tickets for the casuals who were worried that they stood no chance of getting a ticket and 2) They sing Deliah very very loudly so the less of them the better.

[/quote]

Stoke fans i obviously mean with regard to Deliah.

still don''t think anyone without a supermembership has got a hope in hell of seeing a game unless its live on sky, but its encouraging to be able to get a ticket for the 1st game a day after they go on sale ....

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Stoke fans i obviously mean with regard to Deliah.

[/quote]And you obviously mean ''Delilah'' too? [;)]

The fact that we still don''t know which day the game will be played probably doesn''t help ticket sales.

this whole issue about the date possibly changing is annoying....I''ve booked train tickets for the saturday, will be gutted if I have to purchase new ones for the day after as they''re non-refundable!

I would of love to have gone but my sister is getting married that day. There''s no way I could get from London to Norwich watch the game and get back to London in time between the ceremony and the reception. Unless anyone has a free helicopter ride going, thought not :(

Davo

[quote user="im spartacus"]

[quote user="Tim Allman"]The fact that we still don''t know which day the game will be played probably doesn''t help ticket sales.[/quote]

what the date of the stoke game might be changed ?

[/quote]If Stoke progress in the Europa League (they play their first leg against Hajduk Split tomorrow) they will be playing the next round on the Thursday before which will result in our match being moved to probably the Sunday or possibly Monday.

bit difficult to see how they(stoke) have not taken their full allocation, they dont go on general sale to stoke fans until 9 aug, so how do they know they are not going to sell them

I think we make clubs pay for any unsold tickets in the third block, so if clubs dont think they will sell them, they dont take them.