Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Parking Tonight

Alright guys,

Any idea where the best places to park for the game tonight are?  Never been to Roots Hall before.  I know Harry copy and pasted something from one of the ground guides the other day (I think he claimed it for his own as well [;)] ), but anyone got any idea apart from the ground?  I''m guessing the High School car park will not be open, so it''ll either be the club car park or parking around the ground?

Any help would be much appreciated!

[quote user="Barnett is King"]We''re playing tonight? Didn''t we play last night?
[/quote]

Southend, we played Crystal Palace Tuesday.

I went 2 years ago and its only half hour for me, you can park in the school but they charge and can take a while to get out, might not be too bad tonight.

I will park down one of the side streets off the main road, only 5-10 min walk to the ground.

[quote user="alysha"]

[quote user="Barnett is King"]We''re playing tonight? Didn''t we play last night? [/quote]

Southend, we played Crystal Palace Tuesday.

[/quote]My my, doesn''t time fly?

I went a couple of years ago - I actually parked (for free) a couple of stops up the railway line and got the train down.  Probably not a lot in it cost wise but it did mean I just jumped in my car and went when I got back to the station - no queues