Sign in to follow this  
BW

Who wants to come to wigan with me

Might do a minibus/coach depending on how many want to go? Cant be dealing with cabbage and ccan set off early stop off at various towns/villages for beers i will hire a driver.

Well got a few friends...yes friends for you who doubt lol from my local gona come i will pm you when i look into booking it with price etc. The rest of them too ungrateful for my contribution can either sit on their computers during match day or make their way licking windows on cabbage.

I will already be in the area with my family so if you want to come over to Blackpool to pick me up and then drop me off again that''s fine, if not I will make my own way there.

Harry - if Better Wizard doesn''t want to make pick ups in local towns and villages as was advertised you could always pick us up on your way through?

Ye i may i see what the driver charges extra. I want to stop off at blackpool on the way to drink if im honest. Strip clubs cheap booze and candyfloss sounds great to me.

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Might do a minibus/coach depending on how many want to go? Cant be dealing with cabbage and ccan set off early stop off at various towns/villages for beers i will hire a driver.[/quote]

4here pm me with details

Pleasuring a Wizard is that aloud i will have details for you by end of the week guys :D

Hey - message me your number and keep my informed.

Me and three mates are interested in this, just provide us with the travel costs.

We all live in Norwich.

Cheers

[quote user="I Say Its Ruddy Wizard"]Harry - if Better Wizard doesn''t want to make pick ups in local towns and villages as was advertised you could always pick us up on your way through?[/quote]I wouldn''t mind picking you up, PM me your number and I will text you.

Ok guys had a look around and im sorry going to have to call this idea off it just works out too expensive with a driver the coach or minibus would work out between 40 - 50 quid for the travel which is ridicules. If anyone knows a cheap company let me know and we may be able to get this idea back on track however i am struggling to find anything cheaper. was hoping at most 30 quid each.