Sign in to follow this  
MR MONTY MONTY

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

says who?

www.nycanaries.com

Where did this one come from? There is no way worthy will sign Sutton and Ashton. Although I d love to see it. Just imagine this.

Green

Helveg                 Fleming                  Docherty                  Charlton

Jonson        Francis       Bentley

Huckerby

Ashton    Sutton

love the line up jon with the exception of eddy in for helveg.

www.nycanaries.com

[quote]Trust me what Mr Monty Monty said is true. Have a look BMW garage Ber Street. New BMW car reg. SU1TON (Hartson just signed a new deal - it''s true)[/quote]

If it happens, well that would be great. Equally, im sure he''s not the only person in the world with the name sutton who has a private plate and might get his car serviced in Norwich if he''s in the area, I bring my car up to Attleborough but doesnt mean Im going to play for them..!We shall see..

I heard the club inherited the £5mio. They then read advice on the board that it was time to gamble, taking this the wrong way Delia was on the first plane to Vegas where she discovered an unexpected talent ..... it seems all the bad luck we had all season had to be evened out somehow ..... anyway after 72 hours of continuous punting she''s back in blighty with a russian-oligarchesque wedge of cash ....... it''s all true

Just checked with my source who states that we have asked about sutton but celtic have no intention of letting him go and, even if they did the wage demand far ability to pay him.

Apparently there is not much else available kitty wise so no purchases are likely although we may be able to scrape a loan player in - we are only allowed one more as we already have Bentley until May.

OTBC

Is this the same Mr Monty Monty that graced these boards about a year ago claiming that he had bumped into Carl Cort in Asda?

I don''t think Sutton would be any use to us anyway (oooh, controversial)

Allow me to explain. Hes been playing in a league where the quality of opposition he faces week in, week out are considerably less challenging than most of the sides we played in D1 last year.

Even Celtic themselves are pretty rubbish imo - they have constantly disappointed in Europe, and thats with arguably the best manager in the country at the helm.I think he''d be nowhere near ready to take on prem players every weekend, and hes getting on a bit now too.

When Sutton and Larsson played up front, it was Henrik who supplied the bulk of the goals, not Sutton.Put simply, for the money we''d have to pay in both transfer fees and wages, it would be a very unwise gamble in my opinion.

His ego is probably several times bigger than when he was here before too. Bad idea in my opinion.