Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Coventry City v Norwich City - live coverage

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Match coverage?

10 minute updates more like![:@]

[/quote]

Gives you time to empty your bag between updates. :P

To be serious, it''s not the best but it''s better than nothing I suppose. Know anyone there who is on twitter? That might be a beter bet.

Teams

Coventry City: Murphy, Keogh, Cranie, Christie, Hussey, Clingan (c), McSheffrey, Bigirimana, Baker, Jutkiewicz, Eastwood
Subs: Dunn (GK), Cameron, Wood, McPake, Thomas, O''Donovan, Wilson, Jeffers,

Norwich City: Ruddy, Whitbread, Martin, De Laet, Tierney, Crofts, Smith, Martin, Holt, Wilbraham, Lappin
Subs: Rudd (GK), Naughton, Barnett, Francomb, Drury, Hoolahan, Surman, Fox, Johnson, Adeyami, Morison, Jackson, Bennett

Listened to the game on coventry Player and their commentators were certainly impressed. Sounded like an impressive performance to me as well, and congratulations to Wilbraham, Morison, Bennett and Jackson (who did everything but score in his cameo!). Much more encouraged now, but the RZ game will be a test.

thing is for me we still can''t take anything from this performance.

If we can''t judge the performance v. Palace midweek because we lost, equally we can''t judge how we will fare next season on today''s game.

Nevertheless, good to see us get 3 goals against a good championship side in their own backyard ;)

I take it there won''t be FULL coverage of official league games though, Pete?

Just seen the official club match report, very funny pic of Holty and Clingan battling for the ball....Holty looks trim!