Sign in to follow this  
henrik

Serious question from a worried fan!

I still haven''t received my season ticket in the post! They have been taking the direct debit. Is anybody else in the same boat? Most people i know already have theirs.

I haven''t contacted the club as I got 2 last week and I guess they may be sending them out in batches........don''t panic!!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I recon its your thieving ba$t@rd postman![/quote]

Well I had mine knicked Saturday night, my wallet was lifted, everything is costing a small fortune to get replacements back hope the toe  rag is stupid enough to try and use the S/T.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I recon its your thieving ba$t@rd postman![/quote]

Well I had mine knicked Saturday night, my wallet was lifted, everything is costing a small fortune to get replacements back hope the toe  rag is stupid enough to try and use the S/T.

[/quote]I heard the club don''t charge the full £50 if you''ve got your crime reference number.

my friends brother works at the place they are sending them from, he said they are still sending them out and it could take until middle of next week, a lot of them are being sent to Carrow Road because of the whole U21 thing, so I would ring or go in and ask about it if I were you just incase. Hope this helps.

I expect the staff were diverted from this job by having to staff phone lines etc for the Wigan ticket sales. Have they done them in alphabetical order, perhaps?