Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Who is going to Coventry?

Yeah, I''m going. Seen the defeat and draw at Palace and Southend this week so looking for a win to complete the set! Hopefully step it up a bit today

Err no!

Going to Blickling Hall to watch Madness as compensation!

Think things will click in a bit more today though, hope you guys see a good performance

[quote user="TheJarrold"]

i''ll be there....didn''t realise the stadium is about 1hr away from the station by bus though!......hoping I don''t miss the start!!!

[/quote]

Hi mate, I live pretty locally so thought I''d give you some advice. Getting a bus there will be a bit of a nightmare and probably cost about half what a taxi would. If you can find another City fan to pool with, get a taxi, there is loads outside the station or I''ve put a number at the bottom that might save you a couple of quid. That way it''s a 10-15 minute drive. Hope this helps.

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="TheJarrold"]

i''ll be there....didn''t realise the stadium is about 1hr away from the station by bus though!......hoping I don''t miss the start!!!

[/quote]

Hi mate, I live pretty locally so thought I''d give you some advice. Getting a bus there will be a bit of a nightmare and probably cost about half what a taxi would. If you can find another City fan to pool with, get a taxi, there is loads outside the station or I''ve put a number at the bottom that might save you a couple of quid. That way it''s a 10-15 minute drive. Hope this helps.

02476333333[/quote]

Thanks for the advice