Sign in to follow this  
Flick Fleck

Gorleston Jim Rumour

A builder mate of mine who recently did the roofing job on Dario Gradi''s fake Tudor mansion has just informed me that Gorleston Jim has been lined up as the new star poster for the message boards on www.crewealex.net as part of a swap deal involving Dean Ashton coming to Carrow Road.

I for one am outraged by the departure of our famous poster from these hallowed boards under such dubious circumstances, including - apparently - a tapping campaign by 1st Wizard.  I think that Delia and the Board should really push the boat out and get our Jim back where he belongs - whatever the cost.  I could think of no better use of the famed "Watling Millions" than to have our Jim back on board with us again.

I am compiling a petition which I will send to Delia personally, and am asking all posters who want to see "Our Jim" back to sign here below as a gesture of your support.  Then perhaps the moderators could help by sending the petition through to Gorleston Jim, so that we can ''tap'' him back to the Pink ''Un.

There is, however (and some would say unfortunately), no truth in the other rumour that I am getting from my home improvement sources that 1st Wizard will be leaving the Pink ''Un boards as part of a swap deal with Marlon Harewood because ''HE'' will never sign...

Posters, Gorleston Jim needs you, please add your voice...

god, yes i would like Jim back.........

.......But sorry, i''d like to spend the pounds on ashton!

Sorry jim, you need to practice you juggline skills.........

I suspect Jim''s got an injury and will be fit to post again shortly.

Rumour has it the injury is a rather serious modem tweak but others are saying that he''s got a hard disk problem. I''ve even heard that he was so shocked by the outburts it has led to a temporary memory loss of his Pinkun login in password.

Come on Jim, pop down the library and log on there.

We miss your cheery contributions.

Have I missed something? What''s happened to Jim? Are dark forces loose on the board putting an end to popular posters?