Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Iwan Roberts

Was clearing out my room and found a box of old goodies including Iwan Roberts fantastic account of the 03/04 title winning season. Needless to say very little clearing out got done after i''d settled down and re-read it. I forgot how good it was and would love it if one of Norwich City''s current heroes did something similar. What did you make of the Iwan book when you first read it?

I lost my copy at work,but i remember it being a good read.Perfect for tea and lunch breaks,with short chapters/diary entries.Quite funny in places and a few insightful bits.The Muscat incident was mentioned the other day for instance.Might invest in a new copy.

Hucks'' story would be an interesting read.

Oh man, that book was a great read - 3 times in a row i went through it.

Was heartbreaking when his car gets done over, then he''s told that his contract is not getting renewed.

I think it''s in that book where he''s talking about Craig Bellamy being locked away on the bus for being a pain lol.

Something that did surprise me was seeing him on twitter for the first time and how much older his siblings are now (obviously!) - Makes you appreciate how quickly time flies.