Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Rebel

Tavel to Wigan!

My mate and I are thinking of trying to organise a mini bus to Wigan and would like to know if anyone else would be interested so we can get an idea on numbers etc. You can reply on here or follow me on Twitter @Dapboy. Many thanks.

Me and my three mates are interested in doing this. Could you let me know how much asap as if not I will have to start thinking about other ways of transport.

Thanks

Mike

Hi guys, have emailed two coach companies today and am currently obtaining prices, departure will be from Norwich if ok as will be more central?

Will keep you all up to date when I know.

Many thanks Mark.

You might want to get in touch with the person who started this thread about hiring a minibus but found it too expensive

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2587305/ShowPost.aspx

Organising a coach is a lot of work, they will want paying upfront, you will have to collect monies from your 52 people in the next 2 weeks which is a job in itself. You might find the ncfc coaches work out cheaper.

[quote user="flecky76"]My work is running a coach to Wigan, sold out within 24hrs! Only a tenner - sorted!![/quote]

Wigan and back for a tenner? Your boss must be giving you lot mates rates unless of course you live in Manchester[;)]

Ok guys been offered a 16 seater Mercedes minibus for £30 a head if we get the full quota from Norwich!

If interested please contact me on here or via twitter @Dapboy ASAP on a first come basis!

No, we''re in Norwich, its subsidised by the Sports and Social Club :-) Would have been free had we not had to pay for 2 drivers cos of the distance...