Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Wigan on general sale

Now on general sale.

TICKETS for City''s first Barclays

Premier League match against Wigan Athletic on Saturday, August 13

(3pm) are now on general sale.

Seats are priced at £20 for adults and £15 for over-60s and under-16s.

Official Club Canary coach travel is available at £30 (£1 discount for season ticket holders).

Call 0844 826 1902 or visit the ticket office at Carrow Road to book your tickets.

Get on your phone people!

Can''t even get into the queue, guess I will have to go up to the Ticket Office first thing tomorrow.

official site says call the hotline for tickets ..... rang 3 times to get in the Q ( first 2 times was too busy ) then was accepted into the Q & 15m later I had a pair for Wigan :-)

I''m not telling porkies but am annoyed as cannot now get through. Queue is full. Confused about info given and doubted it put phone down and now everyone else is ringing up obviously.

Maybe niether of us are telling Porkies & the caller Norfolk either called a little too early or got an incompetent sales rep ?

[quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]tried for 1/2 hour constantly! No chane of getting in that queue.... I think I will opt for the queue at the ticket office tomorrow....[/quote]I might see you in the queue then, get there early. [;)]

[quote user="Crispy"]Maybe niether of us are telling Porkies & the caller Norfolk either called a little too early or got an incompetent sales rep ? [/quote]If that''s the case I apologise to you both.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Is the store in the Mall still open now or does it close at 5pm except on Thursdays?[/quote]''No'' appears to be the answer.

B****cks! I was at the garage getting my car checked so I didn''t see they''d gone on sale until after the ticket lines had closed! I hope they haven''t all sold out!

Don''t panic Capt Mainwaring......all this frenzy on here that we''ll be sold out in a matter of hours is wide of the mark ( it''s not Glastonbury )The away '' end '' at Wigan holds around 5000. Even at the ridiculously cheap adult price of £20 it won''t sell out what with people off on their hols, etc.I''m intending to stroll into the ticket office on Thursday morning and pick up my wad.( Cue : look stupid when I get there and find the '' Sold Out '' signs plastered all over the windows....)

[quote user="yellowdamien"]I hope they haven''t all sold out![/quote]It''s a big allocation for a game a long way away - even if it is our first back in the Prem, surely they will remain on sale for at least a few days? The club must be expecting them to otherwise they presumably would''ve utilised the application process. I was hoping to stroll down mid-afternoon tomorrow to get mine - better get some as the accomodation is booked!

Where is anyone staying for Wigan? I booked the Hotel Mercure in the town centre for the Saturday night - was thinking Liverpool or Manchester but then couldn''t be bothered. Hope to see some fellow yellows up there!

madnes....! tried phoning at 7.59 and the lines were closed, 10 seconds later and he queue was full! do we only have 1 operator!?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I phoned at bang on 8 o''clock and found the queues were full (and have been ever since).  A bit strange.[/quote]

Same here, been trying constantly for the last 30 mins