Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Henri Lansbury is set to join Norwich for £1.5million

I wouldn''t be too shocked to see this move happen next week, regardless of Wenger''s recent comments.

Goes to show how rumors start from a load of old tosh. A friend text me saying he saw Lambert and some other chap in Nando''s along with Henri Lansbury. Such a load of old cr!p and I considered him to be a good source. Oh well, will never post any "rumors" unless it is with my own eyes!

Henri Lansbury is in a situation where I believe he will make a career,” said the manager. “At the moment it is a bit congested for him but I believe he has the talent to play for Arsenal Football Club.

“I have to give him a chance at some stage and as quickly as possible. I believe in him. But if I honestly believe he will not play this season or has no chance to compete for a position I will tell him and let him go.”

[quote user="Barbie"]Seen a rumour its £1.8m agreed. If this is true then it''s, potentially, a good bit of business.
[/quote]

I also wouldn''t be surprised to see this happen next week.

Irrespective of who has said what.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Herman "]

Brighton in the mix?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/203613/Brighton-to-fight-Norwich-for-Arsenal-s-Henri-Lansbury/

Read the link for a well sourced,in depth rumoUr!! [:|]

[/quote]

From the same rag who once claimed that a London bus has been found on the moon!

Utter tosh.[:S]

[/quote]

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/1b338f142763846][IMG]http://thumbnails43.imagebam.com/14277/1b338f142763846.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/0767b1142763849][IMG]http://thumbnails44.imagebam.com/14277/0767b1142763849.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Yes it was the Sport.But what i was trying to show was how tabloids will write any old poop,with no facts to back them up,and in this case without a reporters name.It''s no better than some of the rumoUr sites.

Wiz is right though,utter tosh indeed!

Actually, the Lansbury to Brighton thing has been about for much of the summer, certainly 3-4 weeks ago - they seemed to think they were losing out to us. Perhaps he''ll end up on loan to them, but you have to think that somewhere along the line he will either have to be given a go at arsenal or leave, if he is to have the best career for himself.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Herman "]

Brighton in the mix?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/203613/Brighton-to-fight-Norwich-for-Arsenal-s-Henri-Lansbury/

Read the link for a well sourced,in depth rumoUr!! [:|]

[/quote]

From the same rag who once claimed that a London bus has been found on the moon!

Utter tosh.[:S]

[/quote]

You''ve more chance of seeing a London bus with Lord Lucan driving and Elvis as the conductor on the moon - than a few lunar module hulks and stars and stripes flags......Capricorn One and Carrow Road......Similarity and Hilarity.....a fine mix.... 

Henri Lansbury is in a situation where I believe he will make a career,” said the manager. “At the moment it is a bit congested for him but I believe he has the talent to play for Arsenal Football Club.

I have to give him a chance at some stage and as quickly as possible. I believe in him. But if I honestly believe he will not play this season or has no chance to compete for a position I will tell him and let him go.”

But he wasn''t even on the bench for todays game...

It does make you wonder...[^o)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Henri Lansbury is in a situation where I believe he will make a career,” said the manager. “At the moment it is a bit congested for him but I believe he has the talent to play for Arsenal Football Club.“I have to give him a chance at some stage and as quickly as possible. I believe in him. But if I honestly believe he will not play this season or has no chance to compete for a position I will tell him and let him go.”

[/quote]I was thinking the very same Wazz, it makes me wonder if Wenger knows who Heni is, I mean look who he took on tour for pre season ffs.

@jayncfc, out of interest, when did your source say he saw the trio in Nandos? If it was Wednesday then that might tie in with someone else telling me they''d seen Lambert, Lansbury and another (presumed to be his agent) in the ground that night...

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

I have to give him a chance at some stage and as quickly as possible. I believe in him. But if I honestly believe he will not play this season or has no chance to compete for a position I will tell him and let him go.”

[/quote]

I was at the Emriates Cup (working) and asked this question to Wenger, he said that Henri had a "fitness issue" that prevented him from playing in the Emirates Cup and that other players deserved some game time due to their recent hard work in training.

It sounds to me like some of the Arsenal coaches might not be too happy with some of Lansbury''s recent efforts in pre-season training.