Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Henri Lansbury is set to join Norwich for £1.5million

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3720688/Arsenals-Henri-Lansbury-to-join-Norwich.html

Lots of rumours of a move circulating so maybe. Im so hardened to the rubbish and falsities created over the past few months about Norwich I have my doubts.

Anyway if its true a great price and we should all do the Dougie in celebration

I would be overjoyed to land him at that price. We''ll take all the midfield creativity we can and as a side that won''t be scoring nearly as many goals this year as we did last, its players like Lansbury that can find goals when you least expect it.

Signing of the summer if we can buy Lansbury for 1.5 million.

Just wonder if Liverpool will offload Pacheco next?

[quote user="paul moy"]Confirmed on Talksport this morning.  [<:o)][/quote]

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/football-league/championship/9117/8/lansbury-weighing-future-after-arsenal-reject-norwich-bid

Whats changed?

"Whats changed?

well thats an article from the 16th, im guessing moy heard on the radio

No no no, the omniscient 1st Wizard said it was definately not going to happen, in fact he said if it did he would leave the PinkUn forever....

Sorry, but how does Aresnal being linked with Mata and Jagielka make sense that Lansbury would join us?

[quote user="Babyface"]Would make sense given Arsenal are linked to a £34m spree on Mata and Jagielka.[/quote]because the 1.5-2 mil will make a difference!!!

[quote user="Bovril"]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3720688/Arsenals-Henri-Lansbury-to-join-Norwich.html[/quote]The Star said it earlier too, before the Sunhttp://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/203429/Arsenal-s-Henri-Lansbury-to-join-Norwich/

Would be a serious coup if we manage to get him for £1.5million, this is a player who looked like he could progress into a 6 or 7 million pound player, young and skillfull! Lets hope this comes off [:D]

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]This story does not go away so there may be some truth in it. I would think it both exciting and good business for the club at anything under £2m[/quote]

Agree..no smoke without fire

For £1.5m he''s worth signing simply because he''s an English player an his price is likely to increase even if he has an average season. I''d like us to be concentrating on bringing another CB, though.

I''d be happy with Lansbury coming here. But think he needs to work harder defensively IMO.

Would e a top signing and at that price, cold become one of the best deals this club has done. But, I think we still should be concentrating on a CB, especially now Ward is out for the start of the season.

[quote user="birchfest"]Would be a serious coup if we manage to get him for £1.5million, this is a player who looked like he could progress into a 6 or 7 million pound player, young and skillfull! Lets hope this comes off [:D][/quote]If Jordan Henderson is worth £20m...

Fingers crossed!

I like the lad. Unlike many players, including the vaste bulk of the Arsenal immortals he is supposedly not good enough to be among, he has the special and rare ability to ''make things happen''. I can''t put it better than that- when he is on the pitch, things happen.

There is a possible issue in that he obviously has a bit of an ego. He is cocky, ambitious and very much in need of seasoning, both in terms of his character and as a player. But who wasn''t like that at his age? I know I certainly was. I grew up. He will too. Especially as I feel Lambert and Culverhouse will put some work into him.

On concerns on CB cover: we also have George Francomb who the management clearly like and have high hopes for. It seems that Lambert and Co. are already grooming him for the future.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Calm down, its not going to happen so lets move on eh?[/quote]

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2419104/ShowPost.aspx

Bottom of the page.

That didn''t happen either!

Come on Wiz, sort it out!

Your predictions are really going down the pan...

[/quote]

Oi waz!......I was spot on....check the date mate......for that particular transfer window I was 100% correct....next.[:P]

"in fact he said if it did he would leave the PinkUn forever....

there is normal forever ......................... forever

and there is wiz forever ..... duration until the toys are put back in the pram