Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

How many going to watch Real Zaragossa?

Must say i am looking forward to it. Dont normally go to friendlies but bought tickets for this and FC Parma we can pretend we are in Eurpoe again! Nice to see some of the new faces as well should be a nice evening

I''ll be there for both Real Zaragossa and Parma, can''t wait to be back inside Carrow Road!

West Ham beat  them 2-0 the other day so although West Ham are ahead of us (debatable with Lambert''s Germany fitness regime) we should be looking to beat Zaragoza tomorrow. Should be a good test though. Enjoy.

I was going to go to both, but have opted for Wigan away instead to save the pennies. Should be a good games against both, especailly as the Parma game probably will give us the best indication of who will make up the core of the Wigan starting line up!

We play them on Wednesday, not tomorrow.  [:P]I''m going but will be away for the Parma game.

[quote user="Harry"]We play them on Wednesday, not tomorrow.  [:P]I''m going but will be away for the Parma game.[/quote]Sorry I actually knew that, because if it had been today I could have gone! Don''t know why I put ''tomorrow''. Still, we should be looking to beat them [:P]

[quote user="ncfc_tooze"]im going to both,

wonder if the programme for one of them will come with a season preview magazine like previous years[/quote]Should be available for the Parma friendly, just putting the finishing touches to it today.

I was hoping to get up for both games this week... That was until, of course, I drunk some dodgy Dorset cider, fell in a quarry and shattered my right ankle coupled with some hefty ligament damage. After a week stuck in bed (and no internet access to find out what''s happening with all things NCFC), it''s driving me nuts!.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="ncfc_tooze"]im going to both,

wonder if the programme for one of them will come with a season preview magazine like previous years[/quote]Should be available for the Parma friendly, just putting the finishing touches to it today.[/quote]

thanks pete, I look forward to having a read of the mag before the season begins

[quote user="Alex "]I was hoping to get up for both games this week... That was until, of course, I drunk some dodgy Dorset cider, fell in a quarry and shattered my right ankle coupled with some hefty ligament damage. After a week stuck in bed (and no internet access to find out what''s happening with all things NCFC), it''s driving me nuts!.[/quote]

Ouch, sounds nasty [:(] Wish you a speedy recovery!

[quote user="alysha"]

[quote user="Alex "]I was hoping to get up for both games this week... That was until, of course, I drunk some dodgy Dorset cider, fell in a quarry and shattered my right ankle coupled with some hefty ligament damage. After a week stuck in bed (and no internet access to find out what''s happening with all things NCFC), it''s driving me nuts!.[/quote]

Ouch, sounds nasty [:(] Wish you a speedy recovery!

[/quote]

Thanks Alysha, kind words :) - it''s not so bad mate. Just annoyed I''m missing out on getting back up home for a couple of matches, and hopefully (finally) meeting some of you ''orrible lot ;) - Still, another time. Hope all be well with you mate and enjoy the games, Al

I''m going to both home friendlies. Chance to see a couple of the new boys, and some players we probably won''t ever see at Carrow Road again. (Will Crespo be playing, i noticed he was in the Parma squad.)

Yeah but RZ and Parma are better and more interesting than L.Orient (And when will we next play them again, or see any of there players?) . And we will probably be trying to score more than we did agains Orient in the cup last season. And we will have a couple of new faces to show off.

I would have thought it was better value to pay £15 for Real Z or Parma than the same amount to see us play Gorleston - and I''m going to both.

I''m taking the kids, always safer to take them to a friendly than a league game... got my tickets a short while ago and I have to say that one of the lasses working in that ticket office is as fine as they come. Just a little observation...