Sign in to follow this  
Paul is my hero

First Team Training

I was wondering whether to go tomorrow, but undecided as we are at both matches this week. Feel I should make the effort as my young son would probably enjoy it and it''s not something you get the chance to see very often.

Anyone going?

[quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]I am gutted - I have lectures all day at uni so gonna miss it :([/quote]

Eh? I thought that the semester finished ages ago?

[quote user="Paul is my hero"]Jarrold stand opens 9.30, team out 10.30 until 12.00. Apparently there are going to be interviews. £3 adults £1 children[/quote]

Sounds like a cracking way to keep the kids (and adults) entertained for a few hours.

...and don''t forget if it''s sunny kids to wear a hat and splash on plenty of sunblock.

Joanna Grey: Yea it finished ages ago for most students..... Not for us poor nursing students! We are over worked ;)! However typical that tomorrow is my last day so bit gutted a miss it by a whisker

I wonder if Barry is going...

I work in the Jarrold Stand, I hope you lot aren''t going to be making the place look untidy hanging around outside... [;)]

I don''t mean to sound mean but can''t believe they are charging people to watch a training session for 90 mins.