Sign in to follow this  
hans moleman

Coventry Highlights

[quote user="hans moleman"]Is there somewhere online that the highlights from Saturdays match can be viewed?

Cheers[/quote]

I dont know about online highlights but being there Sat my views are:

1st half De Laat stand out player, Wilbrahaam and C Martin both worked hard ... at times we gave away the ball easily but looked comfortable when Cov had the ball, we did look pedestrian and slow at times when we had the ball.

2nd half after all the subs ... looked more comfortable, players such as Hoolihan were finding space, thought Morison and Jackson teamed up well, lot more urgency and pace when we had the ball, Naughton looked comfortable at left back, great cross from Bennett for Morison, superbly taken goal by Bennett,

couple of things that stood out were in the 2nd half before De Laat came off was how he burst through the midfield nutmegging the last defender ... I was wondering what type of cross he was going to put in when he was tripped deliberately just outside the box .... and this was the first match Ive been to in thirty(odd) years where there was no chanting save a few "yellows Yellows" after Wilbrahaams goal (which was 2nd minute!!!) .... Cov support was abysmal considering they start season on Sat.

[quote user="banburygreen"][quote user="hans moleman"]Is there somewhere online that the highlights from Saturdays match can be viewed? Cheers[/quote] I dont know about online highlights but being there Sat my views are: 1st half De Laat stand out player, Wilbrahaam and C Martin both worked hard ... at times we gave away the ball easily but looked comfortable when Cov had the ball, we did look pedestrian and slow at times when we had the ball. 2nd half after all the subs ... looked more comfortable, players such as Hoolihan were finding space, thought Morison and Jackson teamed up well, lot more urgency and pace when we had the ball, Naughton looked comfortable at left back, great cross from Bennett for Morison, superbly taken goal by Bennett, couple of things that stood out were in the 2nd half before De Laat came off was how he burst through the midfield nutmegging the last defender ... I was wondering what type of cross he was going to put in when he was tripped deliberately just outside the box .... and this was the first match Ive been to in thirty(odd) years where there was no chanting save a few "yellows Yellows" after Wilbrahaams goal (which was 2nd minute!!!) .... Cov support was abysmal considering they start season on Sat.[/quote]

He asked for video highlights not a match report.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[quote user="banburygreen"][quote user="hans moleman"]Is there somewhere online that the highlights from Saturdays match can be viewed? Cheers[/quote] I dont know about online highlights but being there Sat my views are: 1st half De Laat stand out player, Wilbrahaam and C Martin both worked hard ... at times we gave away the ball easily but looked comfortable when Cov had the ball, we did look pedestrian and slow at times when we had the ball. 2nd half after all the subs ... looked more comfortable, players such as Hoolihan were finding space, thought Morison and Jackson teamed up well, lot more urgency and pace when we had the ball, Naughton looked comfortable at left back, great cross from Bennett for Morison, superbly taken goal by Bennett, couple of things that stood out were in the 2nd half before De Laat came off was how he burst through the midfield nutmegging the last defender ... I was wondering what type of cross he was going to put in when he was tripped deliberately just outside the box .... and this was the first match Ive been to in thirty(odd) years where there was no chanting save a few "yellows Yellows" after Wilbrahaams goal (which was 2nd minute!!!) .... Cov support was abysmal considering they start season on Sat.[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh pull your head out of your arse! Someone has contributed to the forum with a helpful post, no need to moan about it. No doubt someone will eventually post a link to highlights!

This forum gets worse every day!

[/quote]Sorry but you''re a massive twat.

Joanna, stop being such a trollololololol

[quote user="AJ Wizard"]Joanna, stop being such a trollololololol[/quote]

What? My fanclub would be distraught.

[/quote][|-)]

[/quote]It was actually an interesting report. Good to hear De Laet has impressed, need him to be good I reckon to steady the defense. ignore JG, cheers banbury! [:)]