Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Parma or Zaragoza

What game are we attending people? I''m going on saturday but not wednesday due to commitments elsewhere. Obviously some will be going to both but I just wanted to get a rough idea of the crowds.

Zaragoza, simply because it''s the first one. Decided to give Parma a miss due to the expense of going to both Wigan and Chelsea. I expect Saturday''s crowd will be bigger due to being a Saturday, plus possibly it''s slightly stronger opposition.

both. taking my mother on wednesday to experience my season ticket seats for the premier league experience, and going with mates on saturday.

Parma. I believe Hernan Crespo and Fabio Borini are playing for Parma these days so they are a couple of names to look out for.

I''ve had a look at both squads and if you want to see quality players, it would be Parma. Just looking at the squad and I know quite alot of players in that team. Zaccardo, Crespo, Giovinco, Borini, Gobbo, Blasi, Santacroce, Mirante and Ze Roberto are all quality and quite big names. It''s surprised me how they have managed to assemble that squad considering it''s their third season back in the top flight. Out of them, Giovinco, Blasi and Santacroce are players you might not know but they are top players.

The only thing is that Parma play QPR Friday evening. So they will have quite alot of players with them, as well as some youth players. It''ll be interesting to see what kind of side they bring. Considering it''s the last game of their tour, hopefully it will be a good side.

Both teams had very good wins recently, in their leagues last season, Zaragoza winning 3-2 away to Real Madrid, and Parma beating Juventus, but both seemed to be inconsistent.

Friendlies are different though. It''s all about getting the players fit and trying different things, whatever the result.

I will be at the Parma one as its a bit of a rush to get to the mid week games. Looking forward to it big time last season was to long !

Are there many tickets left and can we get them on the door people?