Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Chelsea Away Tickets

Now that the deadline has past, does anyone know when we will find out if we were successful in getting tickets. Has anyone else received any yet?

Its normally a couple of days after the deadline. I reckon you''ll know by Monday and if you have a quick bank where you can see instantly if money has been taken you may even see it tomorrow as I have known NCFC process these things at the weekends.

At the prices they are charging, and the fact we took 6000 to Chelsea as recently as 2007 (when tickets we only £25), I''d be amazed if more than 2000 people have applied.

Agreed, I expect this one not to go to ballot for any group. I''m in group 2 and not had any money taken yet, anyway.

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]At the prices they are charging, and the fact we took 6000 to Chelsea as recently as 2007 (when tickets we only £25), I''d be amazed if more than 2000 people have applied.[/quote]

I really hope you''re right! I am in group 4 so didn''t think I had that much of a chance but it appears the price has rightly put some people off. Not affected me though because it''s not me  that will be paying [;)]

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]lots of money but we mite not see it again![/quote]It''s nothing special, nice stadium but the home fans are some of the quietest around, they only have about 2 songs as well which just involve singing "Chelsea" over and over again. Not bothering with this game, especially at the prices they are charging and lets be honest we don''t stand any chance of getting even a point, Wigan away will be far better hopefully!

A Chelsea supporting mate of mine has offered me a ticket with him in the home section, West Stand  for 51 quid. Not sure yet whether to take him up on it.  

reckon we will find out monday or tuesday... if i don''t wont be gutted going to wigan too so can''t really afford it, but you just find the money for football don''t you lol

Hey EC - just hope you don''t get the stand at Chelsea we had last time we were in the Prem. Or hope it''s been done up. The loos then were a disgrace - men wading in 1" of liquid on the floor and the ladies were filthy. This was BEFORE kick-off [:@]Have a good day there. I''ll be following online. Can guarantee the cleanliness of my loo [:P]

Given that I can''t get myself to Wigan and Stoke could well be moved, Chelsea could be my first game of the season...

...can''t wait.

So there are Chelsea tickets to go on general sale and 2,000 Wigan tickets still to be shifted a week after they were available to anybody who wanted them.

Note to all you pacnic merchants who littered this messageboard with tales of jammed phones and long queues at the box office.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

So there are Chelsea tickets to go on general sale and 2,000 Wigan tickets still to be shifted a week after they were available to anybody who wanted them.

Note to all you pacnic merchants who littered this messageboard with tales of jammed phones and long queues at the box office.

[/quote]

Panic even[:$]

I wonder how many tickets we shifted? Im chuffed to bits right now though Im starting to get concerned that my application was late. Has anyone seen the money leave their accounts yet? Still no sign on mine. How long does 1st class postage take in the UK nowadays?

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I wonder how many tickets we shifted? Im chuffed to bits right now though Im starting to get concerned that my application was late. Has anyone seen the money leave their accounts yet? Still no sign on mine. How long does 1st class postage take in the UK nowadays?[/quote]I''m worrying about that too! Sent it in by post so you can never be 100% it got there. Might ring tomorrow to see if they received it if not I am gonna be * gutted!

I just emailed though will follow up with a phone call tomorrow too. Im sure we''re fine. I expect the money will be processed tomorrow - Usually takes two working days for stuff like this. I posted my letter on Monday so it should have arrived on Tuesday or Weds latest. A quick conformation email from the club would have been nice to prevent the anxiety!

I took mine into the ticket office by hand well before the deadline. No money has yet left my account - don''t worry.

anyone have any idea when we will receive our tickets? great news but it doesnt really sink in until i see my ticket with chelsea on it and on the day of the game :)