Sign in to follow this  
Little Norwich

County Hall Car Parking

I usually park at County Hall for Saturday games as I know it leaves me enough time for a brisk walk back to the car at the final whistle and be back in Gorleston before 6pm for my lads swimming, £6 is a small price to pay to keep him happy, I''ve parked in other places before and not got back in time.

[quote user="Harry"]I usually park at County Hall for Saturday games as I know it leaves me enough time for a brisk walk back to the car at the final whistle and be back in Gorleston before 6pm for my lads swimming, £6 is a small price to pay to keep him happy, I''ve parked in other places before and not got back in time.[/quote]

Apparently you can get away a lot quicker if you leave a few minutes before the final whistle.

It cost us £6 in the multi-storey last season, we always arrived about 1pm to make sure of getting a space and had a meal before the game - so it looks like they are now charging the same at County Hall.

The multi-storey is £1 per hour. We parked there on Wednesday and it was obviously under a lot more pressure than usual, full up by 6.30pm, and that only for a half capacity friendly. (Yes I realise it''s not only football traffic that goes there.)

We must have been arriving just before 1pm and leaving shortly after 5pm, hence the £6 charge. It''s a good place if you can get a spot, but it can take 45 mins to get out if you have to go up to one of the top levels.

The car park at Lower Clarence Road has always looked like it has spaces when I''ve walked past at around 2.45pm on a matchday. Not sure what the cost is although it''s bound to increase for the "Premier League Supporter". Might be worth a look for those hunting a space? I would guess it would be easier than Riverside multi-storey to exit too.

[quote user="yellow blood"]The car park at Lower Clarence Road has always looked like it has spaces when I''ve walked past at around 2.45pm on a matchday. Not sure what the cost is although it''s bound to increase for the "Premier League Supporter". Might be worth a look for those hunting a space? I would guess it would be easier than Riverside multi-storey to exit too.[/quote]

They put their charges up to £5 for football days ( think its £3 the rest of the time ) assume it could be more this season.

[quote user="nevermind"]NCC car parks are owned by the people of Norfolk, and the 4500,- times the amount of home games should end up in NCC coffers, but are they?[/quote]Wrong for Match days, The club has purchased the use of the car parks at NCC for a considerable ammount which will go into the council. All match day revenue will now go to the club!