Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

West Ham turn down 3 million Harewood bid.

Just heard on Radio Norfolk news that the hammers have turned down a 3 million bid for Harewood believed to come from us. Still encouraging news cos it means we still have at least 3 million avaliable.

Seen this on SkySports.  I''m not sure about it though, I get the feeling Pardew is trying to sell him but we or another club have offered less than he wants.  I can''t believe WH would turn down £3m for Harewood!

I truly hope this is a wind up following Worthys comments at the weekend...Surely we cant have offered £3m for HIM and what really blows it out of the water is that WHU have turned such a large offer!! Earnshaw went for that and he is twice the player Harewood will ever be...We can spend a further £3m on far better players than that, although Worthy did say he was looking for some more strike power. £3m would get us a very good central defensive partnership let alone a partner for Doc.OTBC

As some have suggested, I don''t think that this is true. It would seem that Pardew is trying to strike up some interest in Harewood. He talks about only accepting a ridiculous offer - 3million is one of those

Otherwise it would seem that it could come from Crystal Palace, I don''t think so though