Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Premier League sack race

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

Kean at Blackburn.

Pardew has a 5 year deal, Ashley would look a tad foolish firing him!!

[/quote]

Ashley makes the guy at Hearts look sensible!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

Kean at Blackburn.

Pardew has a 5 year deal, Ashley would look a tad foolish firing him!!

[/quote]

He was pretty foolish sacking Chris Hughton!!

It''ll be Steve Kean (unfortunately), Mick McCarthy or Neil Warnock for me.

With a prediction of at least 9 managers losing their job this season in the Prem - Arsene Wenger being one if they don''t win a trophy this year!

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]Pardew is close friends of arsely, he wont be going anywhere.

Colin definitely!

Arsenal were boo''ed off in preseason game, whinger could move upstairs soon.[/quote]We''ll see how friendly Arsey Ashley is when/if the Geordies are sitting in the bottom 3 at Christmas time.

Crofts, is Mancini safe?

Just because he''s been allowed to spend money, i''m sure if Man.C were knocked out of Europe, in a position lower than 4th/5th Mancini''s job would be in serious jeopardy.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Crofts, is Mancini safe?

Just because he''s been allowed to spend money, i''m sure if Man.C were knocked out of Europe, in a position lower than 4th/5th Mancini''s job would be in serious jeopardy.[/quote]AVB too....Roman isn''t known for his patience with Managers.Fergie & Martinez probably the safest. You would thing Lambert is bullet proof but I would have said that Di Matteo last year!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]Pardew is close friends of arsely, he wont be going anywhere.

Colin definitely!

Arsenal were boo''ed off in preseason game, whinger could move upstairs soon.[/quote]We''ll see how friendly Arsey Ashley is when/if the Geordies are sitting in the bottom 3 at Christmas time.[/quote]

I really hope they are Smudge, I''d settle for 17th come next spring.

Surprised nobody has said Alex McLeish. The fans hated him from day one, and if Villa are languishing in the bottom half then the fans could well be in a state of mutiny.

[quote user="Coelho"]Surprised nobody has said Alex McLeish. The fans hated him from day one, and if Villa are languishing in the bottom half then the fans could well be in a state of mutiny.[/quote]McLeish was my 2nd favourite for the first to get the sack as soon as he joined Villa.  Like you say the Villa fans despise him already and a ball hasn''t even been kik=cked yet.  I don''t think that he is a great manager, but suspect that Villa might just achieve enough to keep McLeish''s job safe for most of the season.  I don''t for one minute think that he would last much longer than 12 months though.