Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Live coverage of Norwich City v Real Zaragoza

Live and interactive coverage of tonight''s game at Carrow Road at www.pinkun.com/liveJoin Chris Lakey - plus a couple of guest tweeters providing live updates as

they happen from Carrow Road - and thousands of others, on the live

coverage from the ground from 7.30pm at:www.pinkun.com/liveThe window on the right will be from those tweeting at the game with a #ncfc hashtag.So,

if you can''t make the game and want an independent and interactive view

of the game from someone actually there then join us....

I take it the 10-15 minute windows that were in place last season will be once again when the actual league games kick off?

[quote user="AJ Wizard"]I take it the 10-15 minute windows that were in place last season will be once again when the actual league games kick off?[/quote]Sort of. Restricted for those windows for reporting but can publish our opinion whenever we like...

Not sure if you''re responsible Pete but, next season, when it comes to the "Live: Norwich City vs. Superawesome United" link which takes you to a page saying go to pinkun.com/live for coverage, can that instruction actually include a link? I know it''s only a very minor thing but every time last season you had to copy and paste the address over...

Like I said, a minor thing, but it frustrated me having to do it 23+ times throughout the course of the season.