Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

Steve Morrison on talksport

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/sports-breakfast/blog/2011-08-02/morison-paul-lambert-has-made-us-believe-ourselves5 mins of audio from our striker.

Every time i hear him i''m reminded why Alan Brazil is SUCH nob. But good to hear a bit from Morison, cheers!.

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

Sounds level-headed doesn''t he? Right in the PL mould...

He''s just moved into his new house - anyone know which part of the county he''s opted for?

[/quote]Morison''s a CockneyHe wears a Taff Tw@ts capHe lives next door to Holty, in a Norwich council Flat???He scores them with his left foot, he scores them with his right... and if he plays at 1p5hit, he''ll score all f**kin night!

[quote user="Smudger"]Morison''s a CockneyHe wears a Taff Tw@ts capHe lives next door to Holty, in a Norwich council Flat???He scores them with his left foot, he scores them with his right... and if he plays at 1p5hit, he''ll score all f**kin night![/quote]To the tune of?

[quote user="Hoolahans Ped"][quote user="Smudger"]Morison''s a CockneyHe wears a Taff Tw@ts capHe lives next door to Holty, in a Norwich council Flat???He scores them with his left foot, he scores them with his right... and if he plays at 1p5hit, he''ll score all f**kin night![/quote]To the tune of?[/quote]Lonnie Donegan - My Old Man''s a Dustman

Grays and Keys were just talking about the sides going up to the Premiership and they think we will do the best out of the sides gone up and that we will be ok.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Hoolahans Ped"][quote user="Smudger"]Morison''s a CockneyHe wears a Taff Tw@ts capHe lives next door to Holty, in a Norwich council Flat???He scores them with his left foot, he scores them with his right... and if he plays at 1p5hit, he''ll score all f**kin night![/quote]To the tune of?[/quote]Lonnie Donegan - My Old Man''s a Dustman[/quote]Yep, My Old Man''s a Dustman... [Y]