Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

Steve Morrison on talksport

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/sports-breakfast/blog/2011-08-02/morison-paul-lambert-has-made-us-believe-ourselves5 mins of audio from our striker.

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

Sounds level-headed doesn''t he? Right in the PL mould...

He''s just moved into his new house - anyone know which part of the county he''s opted for?

[/quote]Morison''s a CockneyHe wears a Taff Tw@ts capHe lives next door to Holty, in a Norwich council Flat???He scores them with his left foot, he scores them with his right... and if he plays at 1p5hit, he''ll score all f**kin night!

[quote user="Smudger"]Morison''s a CockneyHe wears a Taff Tw@ts capHe lives next door to Holty, in a Norwich council Flat???He scores them with his left foot, he scores them with his right... and if he plays at 1p5hit, he''ll score all f**kin night![/quote]To the tune of?

[quote user="Hoolahans Ped"][quote user="Smudger"]Morison''s a CockneyHe wears a Taff Tw@ts capHe lives next door to Holty, in a Norwich council Flat???He scores them with his left foot, he scores them with his right... and if he plays at 1p5hit, he''ll score all f**kin night![/quote]To the tune of?[/quote]Lonnie Donegan - My Old Man''s a Dustman

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Hoolahans Ped"][quote user="Smudger"]Morison''s a CockneyHe wears a Taff Tw@ts capHe lives next door to Holty, in a Norwich council Flat???He scores them with his left foot, he scores them with his right... and if he plays at 1p5hit, he''ll score all f**kin night![/quote]To the tune of?[/quote]Lonnie Donegan - My Old Man''s a Dustman[/quote]Yep, My Old Man''s a Dustman... [Y]