Sign in to follow this  
JJ

Away Shirt Personalisation ?

Just a quick question and yes i know everyone hates the away shirt but i prefer it and am going to get it. Is it possible to personalise it online or not? Only the option is not available where it is for the home shirt. Apologies if this has already been covered or im being stupid.

I noticed the same thing on the shop website. Maybe that will sort itself out when the shirt is released for general sale this Thursday.

Regarding the disapproval of the new away kit, I had the same reservations about the home kit til I saw it in person. When I went into the shop over the weekend, they had an away shirt hanging behind the counter and I thought it looked alright. I have now concluded that, much as I love him, Grant Holt is a bad model.

Why are the squad numbers taking so long to come out? Really want to get Vaughan on the away shirt but don''t know whether I can be bothered to wait for the numbers to be released!

I''ve pre-ordered it and i''m getting " I like it" on the back,i honestly can''t see why so mant fans hate it so much.

Not everyone hates it, when it was released I said I wasn''t sure about the collar but would wait until I had seen it in the flesh before making a decision, I saw it on Friday and will be getting it.

I love both the home and away kit. Won''t be getting either though, I always wear a retro shirt.

I promised a young lad in the States a Holt shirt and he must had thought I was kidding him by now but there is no point in sending a Number 9 shirt if that number is going elsewhere. I suppose its all to do with the transfer window but in Norwich''s case I can not see why. Sometimes I worry about our marketing expertise. Remember last season when there were no club ties. Perhaps its to do with having a woman in charge.

[quote user="Bobert"]I promised a young lad in the States a Holt shirt and he must had thought I was kidding him by now but there is no point in sending a Number 9 shirt if that number is going elsewhere. I suppose its all to do with the transfer window but in Norwich''s case I can not see why. Sometimes I worry about our marketing expertise. Remember last season when there were no club ties. Perhaps its to do with having a woman in charge.[/quote]Surely Holt would keep number 9 shirt? I don''t see why not, He has had it the last 2 seasons and is captain after all so would surely get to choose? 99.9% he will be number 9 again. [:)]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Why are the squad numbers taking so long to come out? Really want to get Vaughan on the away shirt but don''t know whether I can be bothered to wait for the numbers to be released!
[/quote]

Could always get Vaughan on now and get the number at a later date....

Both my kits arrived today. Not happy about the comfort factor of the home kit. In fact its shocking, would seriously impact my game so cant imagine the players are too impressed with it. The away kit however is splendid, shame it wont be worn.

Ordered the away kit with Crofts on the back yesterday! I even managed to persuade my dad to get the shirt too - it must be nice because he only ever gets retro ones!Unlike many (inc. thecanaryfan) I actually really like the material of which the home kit is made of and find it really comfy. Much prefer it to the material of our last home kit.

I got my away shirt last sat. Must say really like the shirt and will be wearing it tonight. I would have had the home shirt if it had the away shirt''s collar. COYY.