Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Prediction for Zaragoza attendance tonight........

I think the N&P and Barclay upper tiers are closed for this and FC Parma so my guess is 15000 max unless they have been swamped with ticket requests and decided to open up one of the upper tiers

sorry bobert - i forgot the cyber police are out to check if the thread is to your liking. i have no need to apologise for getting excited to see the new team playing at CR this year.

i suggest you go and watch neighbours - such a shame people like you live so far away.

Was speaking to my Grandad yesterday, and a friend told him 15,000 had been sold. I can''t believe that many have already been sold, i would have thought if it were that many, a lot would go this evening as people just turn up because they have nothing better to do.

No chance Matt, online ticketing shows most of the Jarrold is sold, so you have around 6,000 there alone.

I am not going this evening, instead opting for Parma on Saturday so that I can drink beer beforehand in a park with WLTFO?!Should be ace.I''m thinking 9,756 in attendance tonight.Parma will obviously be more. The entire Jarrold is pretty much a sell out.