Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Casual Tickets - Proof of Age?

Depends if you are close to the age brackets of U12, U16 or Over 65, as it''s likely they will ask you for ID. If you''re after an adult ticket then no, as they are the most expensive.

Cheers.

Just wondering how that will work? I assume you will only have to provide it once and they will make a record that they have seen it? I live at the other end of the country to Carrow Road so can not just pop down with it. For the first match I go to I will have to show the ID and pick the ticket up on match day as I wouldn''t trust the post with the relatively short time scales.

last season i took my 13 year old son as an under 12 ..it saved me a bit of money and he qualified for the quid a kid vs palace.. i came clean on his supermembership application though cos hes growing a beard now [:D]

I''d imagine if they ask you for ID they will take your date of birth. If it''s the first time you''ve purchased tickets I''m pretty sure they will take your details down...and if it''s not then they should have them on file.

Always worth calling up beforehand just to check though for peace of mind :)