Sign in to follow this  
Cappsy

Wes Hoolahan

good video i just found of wessi''s best moments in league 1 and last season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmsVkFDX_-c

I forgot how good he is and how much he has done in the last two season, highlight for me is the assist against Huddersfield through to Chris Martin. Huddersfield were playing in red by the way and he played it from his own half into Chris Martin''s path who then scored a one on one. Highlight because I was at the game.

Awesome vid, thanks for posting this. He deceives the eye so well that it''s hard to give him the credit he deserves until it''s all put together like this.

Take a bow son! :)

I echo these comments.Any Hoolihan detractors,and the Ireland manager, should be forced to watch this.He is absolute class.

We are so lucky to have a player with this much flair, technique and natural talent - one of our players I''m confident won''t look out of place in the top league.

He''ll be sorely missed when he''s gone.

Awesome vid, but he''s a one trick poney dont you know? My favourite player in yellow and green and this vid has just inspired me to purchase the new away shirt with Hoolahan on the back.

By the way whats every ones favorite goal and assist?

Goal - Toss up between his volley against leicester and his brilliant dink against ipswich. I''ll go for the goal against Ipswich.

Assist - Theres so many brilliant assists but for me the one against Leicester where he beat his man and then played a perfect through ball to drury with the outside of his left boot. Thats was sheer magic. If wes does this sort of stuff in the prem he''s going to get alot of publicicty.

Lots of talk about Fox or one of the new boys being our stand out player this coming season, but i can''t see past Wes.

The man is magic, and will surprise many a pundit this season.

He''s a truly fantastic player, and it is my firm belief that we will come to do away with all the ''new hero'' tags that prompted the Huckerby comparisons that heralded him into the club, and he will eventually come to leave this club as a legend in his own right.If i had my way i''d like to tweek that video so as to include his stunning 30 yard goal against Southampton, that would have rather complimented the whole piece; it is nonetheless mesmerising watching him execute pinpoint passes that only his imagination could have preconceived.

Cheers OP - thats the best 9 minutes of my life - but don''t tell the mrs !!!!