Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

**Wigan V City** - Score Prediction

This time next week, we will either be crying into our hands or loving every minute of the Prem experience.I''m going for a 2-1 winHolt & FoxWhat is everyone else''s prediction for next week''s game?

Because of our first day record over the past two years, it doesn''t seem sensible to predict a victory. But i was really impressed with what i saw today, and some of the other match reports sound good, and i think were going to have a very competitive team. Th quality of players we have seems very good, even at this early stage the new players are fitting in, and we have options all over the pitch.

I''m going to say 2-0 win, with Hoolahan and Morrison scoring in the last 15 minuets :)

I''m not greedy, a draw will be more than acceptable to me.The last two seasons should have taught us that the first game result means absolutely bugger all.

We won''t keep a clean sheet, but we will score. I''m going for an entertaining 3-2 City coming from 2-1 down.Goals = Holt, Bennett and a defender from a Fox corner - probably De Laet.

If, as I expect, we play an attacking diamond formation then I go for a 2-2 draw. I think our strength still lies in attack, so I expect a lot of entertaining, high-scoring games this season.

5-3 to us, going down by 2 goals in the first 20 mins clawing ourselfs back to 2-2 by half time then we get a 3rd straight after the break wigan get another and in the 89th and 90th minuite we get 2 goals getting out first away premier league win since 1995.

[quote user="smiley"]5-3 to us, going down by 2 goals in the first 20 mins clawing ourselfs back to 2-2 by half time then we get a 3rd straight after the break wigan get another and in the 89th and 90th minuite we get 2 goals getting out first away premier league win since 1995.[/quote]Wow! What have you been drinking tonight and where can I get some?

singha thai beer, never had it before, highly recomend it, really nice. Go get some

I''m not sure about predicting the final scoreline, but in the words of Dave Whelan a few years back in his North Western accent "I gnaw we''ll g''it a reet gud goh"...

It''s the home opener that shockec us the last 2 years so no worries there.

Being way overdue for a Prem road win, and with a seemingly much stronger defense this time, I see a 0-1 or 0-2 win likely.

Time for NCFC to raise a little hell and a few eyebrows!

My heart is saying a win but my head says a draw! If i had to bet on it i''d say an entertaining draw 2-2 or 3-3 and we get a 95min equaliser!!