Sign in to follow this  
LeJuge

Tesfaye Bramble

It was only last week that there was a thread about a former Norwich player facing rape charges, who I not name, seeing as that thread was removed..... and I said that a footballer has NEVER been convicted of that offence. Then all of a sudden, out of the blue (no pun intended there), Bramble has be sentenced to four and a half years for that very thing. Looking at his pic, sure I''ve seen him in Mercy before with his brother and Keiron Dyer!

[quote user="LeJuge"]It was only last week that there was a thread about a former Norwich player facing rape charges, who I not name, seeing as that thread was removed..... and I said that a footballer has NEVER been convicted of that offence. Then all of a sudden, out of the blue (no pun intended there), Bramble has be sentenced to four and a half years for that very thing. Looking at his pic, sure I''ve seen him in Mercy before with his brother and Keiron Dyer!
[/quote]

With dashing looks like his, surely Tes should never need to resort to such a low level of behaviour http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-14417379

Dictionary meaning: Bramble; a wild bush with thorns. Those Bramble boys probably qualify on the basis that they''re simply a couple of pricks...

From Ipswich.....says it all.Jokes aside, i know some footballers think they''re invincible, but if it''s getting to the point where average footballers brothers think they can do whatever they want and get of scot free, it might be time to worry!

I''d like to add that I''m not in any way making light of rape by the way. Conviction rates are notoriously low with cases like this so it''s great to see this one getting national recognition. No-one is above the law - including footballers.