Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Worthy's the real 1st Wizard!.

Worthy can spell cast magical powers, that yours truly, can only dream of.

Trust me as a wizard, when I say that Nigel''s power''s eclipses my own by a mile.

How else can you explain how he conjures up signing''s like Hucks and Ashton every Christmas, fingers crossed!.

I wonder if he gives free lessons?, I could sure do with some help of late!.

I''m now left wondering who else he''s going to pull out of his top hat. Mr Harewood?, or is that just another wizards 1st rule in operation?..

Whatever he''s up to, an apprentice should never question his master!.

And I wouldn''t dare.          

[quote]Worthy can spell cast magical powers, that yours truly, can only dream of. Trust me as a wizard, when I say that Nigel''s power''s eclipses my own by a mile. How else can you explain how he conjures u...[/quote]

Give it a rest will you 1st Wizard?

Absolute drivel.

[quote]Give it a rest will you 1st Wizard? Absolute drivel.[/quote]

When and until, the vast majority of posters agree with your thinking Campbell, I''m afraid I''ll continue from time to time, to contribute my style of drivel.

Sorry my friend.

If you don''t like, don''t read. Everyone''s entitled to their own opinion, even the nutters who don''t rate Helveg

Could be worse, the board could be awash with the binners down the road...

[quote]If you don''t like, don''t read. Everyone''s entitled to their own opinion, even the nutters who don''t rate Helveg Could be worse, the board could be awash with the binners down the road...[/quote]

There are nutters on here who don''t rate Helveg!?  God some people

I have registered mainly to defend wizard. I have read these forums as a guest for ages, but when i saw wizard attacked i had to make my own contribution.

Carry on Wizard - your posts are always interesting because they are written in a unique style!!!

[quote]I have registered mainly to defend wizard. I have read these forums as a guest for ages, but when i saw wizard attacked i had to make my own contribution. Carry on Wizard - your posts are always inte...[/quote]

Many, many thanks Robert and DD et all.          

Nobody agrees with everybody all the time, but responding just to criticise? What''s the point?

It seems a lot of people on this board have had sense-of-humour bypass operations over the festive season.

Keep it up Wiz, it''s nice to have a chuckle in amongst all the hardcore football speak on here!

Sorry Wiz but as I discovered last week this sort of thing is not acceptable.  Everything has to be completely dead serious or else.  I made a joke last week when the rumours we would sign Harewood, Zamora and Sheringham were going around. I said City had arranged a press conference to unveil NW new signings, the entire West Ham Squad!  People got upset with me when the press conference didn''t happen!

Keep on posting your quirky comments, I enjoy them as do most of us.

1st Wizard maybe a pain sometimes, but he is more a part of these forums than anyone I could mention!

The absolute worst of wizards drivel is preferable to yet-another-bulls**t-transfer-rumour-from-my-mate-the-reliable-source

Re pretending to be a wizard.

Do I like it - er, No

Do I hate it - er, No, too.

Am I bored by it - Yup. Bit sad too.

I can see why it appeals to new posters- but would prefer to see a bit less of it.

Doesn''t mean to say I don''t enjoy Wiz''s comments on all subjects football - usually provocative, often extreme but always likekly to cause much comment.